aberdeen
Sad Batman Returns GIF by HBO Max
Deeeeeeeeed 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire

Mugginz

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeen
Haha he is well triggered his views and engagement is crap his videos used to be quite tongue in cheek and now it’s just clapbacks haha oh dadsam so do you think us “trolls” actual normal people are bother what you think but it looks like you are really bothered 🤣🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpl1hovog65ra9h0siug.mp4
His chubby gob lip syncing is the biggest ick! He doesn’t know any of the words 🤐🤢

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh for the love oh god just seen Cherine video with Abbie and Cole wtf all these wallopers heading to Ibiza haha it’s like a council estate reunion all the young ones will be like I am fing off it’s going to be hilarious and Steph will probably take Cherine to meet dadsam that will scare the s out of him but I think he is desperate for “fame” you can just tell he will spill the beans when it goes tits up Steph really hasn’t thought about that he is defo not like Harley a walk over.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Haha he is well triggered his views and engagement is crap his videos used to be quite tongue in cheek and now it’s just clapbacks haha oh dadsam so do you think us “trolls” actual normal people are bother what you think but it looks like you are really bothered 🤣🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpl1hovog65ra9h0siug.mp4
I’ve said it once I’ll say it again SAM YOU IN NO WAY “SHAPE OR FORM” are good looking one bit come on I mean you’ve been compared to mutley and Churchill (which btw I think churchills a better fit) the few trolls you mentioned you make our womanly insides retract! you will never get your own thread so get that clean out your thick skull!

I hope big vanilla bounces on you till she breaks your dumpy bones and she spits you back out “literally 💋💋

Can you see your engagement has totally changed since being associated with her? Views likes ect love this for you Churchill 💋