Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dadsam

Jun 13, 2024
newcastle
Grouping together to mock peoples appearances that they have no control over you want to be ashamed of yourselves your bullies and itā€™s revolting I just hope you donā€™t do it to someone who is struggling and they decide to end it over comments like these disgusting people

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
You donā€™t have to be a depressed, fat munter to call people out on their bullshit but you do have to be a sad, desperate loner to be posting your kids all over social media ā€œinfluencerā€ - go away and take your head for a se or make another clap back video. Play with fire get burnt mate. Youā€™ll be irrelevant in about 3 pages from now. Good luck chasing that clout šŸ¤

Dadsam

Jun 13, 2024
newcastle
You donā€™t have to be a depressed, fat munter to call people out on their bullshit but you do have to be a sad, desperate loner to be posting your kids all over social media ā€œinfluencerā€ - go away and take your head for a se or make another clap back video. Play with fire get burnt mate. Youā€™ll be irrelevant in about 3 pages from now. Good luck chasing that clout šŸ¤
I havenā€™t tried to influence anyone I post my children because I enjoy it and so do my long term followers. Iā€™ve never chased clout from anyone. As for the soph rose comments I sent her a gift to her herself some flowers 18 months ago because she was upset her dad had passed. You are horrendous people. You can have an opinion on people if you donā€™t like them unfollow or block why mock their appearances?