Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

bonkers40

Mar 16, 2024
newcastle
I haven’t tried to influence anyone I post my children because I enjoy it and so do my long term followers. I’ve never chased clout from anyone. As for the soph rose comments I sent her a gift to her herself some flowers 18 months ago because she was upset her dad had passed. You are horrendous people. You can have an opinion on people if you don’t like them unfollow or block why mock their appearances?
embarrassed your from the northeast

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I suggest zero interaction with the above post. Let’s not give the dog a bone.
Big Churchill
I haven’t tried to influence anyone I post my children because I enjoy it and so do my long term followers. I’ve never chased clout from anyone. As for the soph rose comments I sent her a gift to her herself some flowers 18 months ago because she was upset her dad had passed. You are horrendous people. You can have an opinion on people if you don’t like them unfollow or block why mock their appearances?
Fly with the crows you get shot with them Sam. Give it a few weeks, If that and she will be walking all over you, it’s happened over and over. She’s a horrendous human being and if you were sensible you’d stay away, given you have children. She’s the lowest of the low, stealing from charity , shagging her dying husbands nurse on his cancer ward, shagging his best pal after he died. The list goes on, but you will realise all this at some point. I’m not answering back to this account after this, you’ve read plenty on her and on your head be it when she fs you over. You have been warned.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Mocking appearances aside…. What else is incorrect? You’re going to get a huge shock regarding Steph. She will degrade you, mock you, you’ll be doing everything for her that she is above doing herself. The way she treats men is absolutely outrageous. Go look back the Harley videos, all of them demoralising and degrading for her pleasure. Thinking it’s content and funny. The lies it tels on the daily is enough for any psychologist to warrant a look. And let’s not get started on the filters.

Steph is not who you think she is. And I’d watch your step closely to be honest.

Look at your engagement recently and how it’s dropped how’s that good for your long term followers. Fly with the crows get shot with them.

Dadsam

Jun 13, 2024
newcastle
Listen stop changing the subject of where I’m going and who with. Do you think it’s acceptable to mock peoples appearances do you not have any imperfections. Bullies that’s why you all hide your faces and accounts you brought my name up I’ll call you out all day long I couldn’t care less about interactions or clout I think your all revolting creatures come on post some selfies

bonkers40

Mar 16, 2024
newcastle
Listen stop changing the subject of where I’m going and who with. Do you think it’s acceptable to mock peoples appearances do you not have any imperfections. Bullies that’s why you all hide your faces and accounts you brought my name up I’ll call you out all day long I couldn’t care less about interactions or clout I think your all revolting creatures come on post some selfies
Yeah I do esp when vavron lies about her size

Dadsam

Jun 13, 2024
newcastle
Mocking appearances aside…. What else is incorrect? You’re going to get a huge shock regarding Steph. She will degrade you, mock you, you’ll be doing everything for her that she is above doing herself. The way she treats men is absolutely outrageous. Go look back the Harley videos, all of them demoralising and degrading for her pleasure. Thinking it’s content and funny. The lies it tels on the daily is enough for any psychologist to warrant a look. And let’s not get started on the filters.

Steph is not who you think she is. And I’d watch your step closely to be honest.

Look at your engagement recently and how it’s dropped how’s that good for your long term followers. Fly with the crows get shot with them.
Who’s talking about Steph I’m talking about you creatures mocking appearances what because I’ve decided to speak to someone that gives you the right to abuse people online that’s bullying it’s disgusting and you confirm it by hiding your faces and names