Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I’ve took an oath not to mention his dadbod. They are in… so I suppose it’s a compliment.

His mate Wayne put a post up about not crying over women who would give you ugly babies… that’s ok though?

Sam is just a little butt hurt because he’s not used to it directed to him. When you have no idea who is behind posts and start calling them ugly in retaliation, people will bite back. Except it was able to be specific as we have a visual to work off. You have a right to stick up for yourself Sam, you do.
Sam a little butt hurt, a big butt hurt, have you see the size of his butt, it’s like a scene from big mommas house.

And Sam you obviously don’t think some of us are ugly, liking our tiktoks and transition videos 😜

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
I just don’t get it, u would have to be a wicked person to the core to do that to someone, we had in place multiple things in case one of us dies so the kids would be financially secure, although I have the privilege of not needing to work for life I own everything outright but I would swap in a heartbeat and live in a tent in a muddy field to have him back, money means nothing, possessions mean nothing it’s just things that could never replace a soul, it just seems the opposite for her she wants money and material things but that’s just going to leave her very lonely later in life. I focus on my kids giving them the best I can, I’m not perfect I can’t cook to save my life 😂 I think Aimee cooks better than me 😂 xx

May 24, 2024
The World
I just don’t get it, u would have to be a wicked person to the core to do that to someone, we had in place multiple things in case one of us dies so the kids would be financially secure, although I have the privilege of not needing to work for life I own everything outright but I would swap in a heartbeat and live in a tent in a muddy field to have him back, money means nothing, possessions mean nothing it’s just things that could never replace a soul, it just seems the opposite for her she wants money and material things but that’s just going to leave her very lonely later in life. I focus on my kids giving them the best I can, I’m not perfect I can’t cook to save my life 😂 I think Aimee cooks better than me 😂 xx
I love everything you’ve written and agree with it all ❤️
You have to have a pretty dark and empty soul to be Steph. This harping on about animals recognising good souls. Ain’t convincing no one!!

But re your last statement, Jesus your cooking must be abysmal 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Know what makes me so sad is how she treated C family, I lost my husband a few years ago and couldn’t understand how Steph could be so cruel to his family, I will never get over the scream my mother in law gave when I had to tell her about her son, the pure pain will remain with me until I die, I went into complete shock and my brain went numb I don’t really remember much of the first few days after, I was also drinking a lot too, I went from having an amazing husband to being a single mum instantly you can’t fully recover from that, this year is our 16th wedding anniversary and together 19 years and I miss him with every fibre of me.
The dignity C family have shown is so respectable and I don’t believe if I was in that situation she would have a head on her shoulders if I’m honest. Don’t get me wrong in laws can be tough especially when someone dies everyone is devastated and angry at the same time, we clashed a lot, but we all had a hand in arranging the funeral I couldn’t leave them out, it wasn’t about personal feelings for each other this was about him only, we are still close my second parents I call them, and my door is always open to them.
Why did she have to sleep with his best friend and put two fingers up to his family and C himself. I don’t think bad on people that find happiness again but why HIS friend tho, his mate was just as bad. I’ve been asked on many dates but I’m just not ready for that, it makes me feel sick at the thought x

Oh god love you ❤️❤️ must of been the hardest conversation you ever ever had to have with your mother in law💔 I have so so much respect for you and how you have dealt with your situation.

I was in her company many a times and how she spoke about them was disgusting and I told her that. I know his family and I can tell you they are amazing bunch of people ❤️ no parent should ever ever have to bury a child and for Steph it was a circus and it was all about her. I would be the same if that was one of my boys no I would be in jail. I remember she said the reason they don't speak was because all they had in common was C 😡 his family adored L and had days with C mum etc and boom nothing. I could never ever image doing that to my husband family never. Just sums her up really tho does it. She will never ever change and she is going to end up on her own and that's what she deserves

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
I love everything you’ve written and agree with it all ❤️
You have to have a pretty dark and empty soul to be Steph. This harping on about animals recognising good souls. Ain’t convincing no one!!

But re your last statement, Jesus your cooking must be abysmal 🤣🤣🤣
It’s bad but the kids are used to it now, my husband was the good cook in the house, I did the cleaning up 😂 I couldn’t be trusted 😂 x

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh please you are pulling our leg over here no way. We don't believe that at all no no no sorry nope🙈🙈

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Know what makes me so sad is how she treated C family, I lost my husband a few years ago and couldn’t understand how Steph could be so cruel to his family, I will never get over the scream my mother in law gave when I had to tell her about her son, the pure pain will remain with me until I die, I went into complete shock and my brain went numb I don’t really remember much of the first few days after, I was also drinking a lot too, I went from having an amazing husband to being a single mum instantly you can’t fully recover from that, this year is our 16th wedding anniversary and together 19 years and I miss him with every fibre of me.
The dignity C family have shown is so respectable and I don’t believe if I was in that situation she would have a head on her shoulders if I’m honest. Don’t get me wrong in laws can be tough especially when someone dies everyone is devastated and angry at the same time, we clashed a lot, but we all had a hand in arranging the funeral I couldn’t leave them out, it wasn’t about personal feelings for each other this was about him only, we are still close my second parents I call them, and my door is always open to them.
Why did she have to sleep with his best friend and put two fingers up to his family and C himself. I don’t think bad on people that find happiness again but why HIS friend tho, his mate was just as bad. I’ve been asked on many dates but I’m just not ready for that, it makes me feel sick at the thought x
I’m so sorry, must be so hard☹️
I couldn’t ever imagine the pain, you seem so strong!! I think it’s a testament to your character and heart that you dealt with it with respect and decency including his family etc. Difference between you and beefy is she doesn’t have a heart, no decency about her.