Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Oh wow!Just caught up there and here's me going on about hill climbing 😂
Im putting Churchill on ignore, he's too fragile, poor wee diddums and Mad Pam needs to get some new jokes cos they are pants. Hell mend him as my wee Nanna used to say.
And noticed it was all about himself. Not sticking up for his new burd then?
One last thing Churchill, I think you'd be surprised as to how we look. Don't assume anything wee man. 😘

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
I am genuinely sorry for slagging his looks, I get a bit pissed off when we stay here and he still slags us off, we are entitled to an opinion!
It’s not a small group of women that dislike her intensely this is thousands of people men and women, ask yourself why she can’t launch a product in Aberdeen or go out clubbing (not that it’s great in Aberdeen tho) but ask yourself why that is? I am all for women doing fantastic and TT isn’t for me but wouldn’t bash people for doing it if they were genuine folk and genuinely care about people and what they say and don’t blatantly lie like Aimee does too. Steph is pretty and I’m pretty too it’s nothing to do with that or the material things she has it’s the person inside that’s rotten to the core, I am jelly of Missys new bag I think that’s on my list for my next purchases, I have multiple Gucci, LV, Doir but don’t have a Chanel…. Yet 😂
I’ve took an oath not to mention his dadbod. They are in… so I suppose it’s a compliment.

His mate Wayne put a post up about not crying over women who would give you ugly babies… that’s ok though?

Sam is just a little butt hurt because he’s not used to it directed to him. When you have no idea who is behind posts and start calling them ugly in retaliation, people will bite back. Except it was able to be specific as we have a visual to work off. You have a right to stick up for yourself Sam, you do.

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
I pressed ignore as soon as saw the first message as can’t be arsed. I’ve never commented on his looks but think it’s going to be hilarious viewing if they do get together. However I saw a live that provided his own confession that he fed over the housing/benefits system, that is unless he is just like Steph a liar and trying to make himself look the big man.
Split from kids mum, declared himself as homeless to get a council house, but in the meantime says he was paying thousands a month to stay in hotels and was also the owner of the family home. So what is it fraud or bullshit???🤔🤔🤔

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
I’ve took an oath not to mention his dadbod. They are in… so I suppose it’s a compliment.

His mate Wayne put a post up about not crying over women who would give you ugly babies… that’s ok though?

Sam is just a little butt hurt because he’s not used to it directed to him. When you have no idea who is behind posts and start calling them ugly in retaliation, people will bite back. Except it was able to be specific as we have a visual to work off. You have a right to stick up for yourself Sam, you do.
He totally does but I think people are just sickened that if he reads here, then he HAS made an informed choice to carry on with this s show. And he calls us repulsive people?
Deffo will and continue to judge people with who they run with. At least I know none of my crowd have ever done the reprehensible things that she has.

May 24, 2024
The World
He totally does but I think people are just sickened that if he reads here, then he HAS made an informed choice to carry on with this s show. And he calls us repulsive people?
Deffo will and continue to judge people with who they run with. At least I know none of my crowd have never done the reprehensible things that she has.
Yup, guilty by association. How you can catch up on someone’s TL/CC and still think that person is who they say they are. Well it doesn’t bode well for you decision making

Mar 8, 2024
I see how yous are pals, boring as do 🥱 and least we don’t exploit our children online to strangers, god forbid something happened to their children through their own actions of posting them everywhere, they’d be crying and it would be “poor me”, it’ll be their own faults
Definitely boring as do ...is the old fireplace joke still doing the rounds 😴😴😴😴 ffs 🤣🤣🤣
It’s like you with blokes.. reused and recycled.
Yep that's right, I am that good!! 👍😉

Ps ...your jokes are still se 😉💋

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I am genuinely sorry for slagging his looks, I get a bit pissed off when we stay here and he still slags us off, we are entitled to an opinion!
It’s not a small group of women that dislike her intensely this is thousands of people men and women, ask yourself why she can’t launch a product in Aberdeen or go out clubbing (not that it’s great in Aberdeen tho) but ask yourself why that is? I am all for women doing fantastic and TT isn’t for me but wouldn’t bash people for doing it if they were genuine folk and genuinely care about people and what they say and don’t blatantly lie like Aimee does too. Steph is pretty and I’m pretty too it’s nothing to do with that or the material things she has it’s the person inside that’s rotten to the core, I am jelly of Missys new bag I think that’s on my list for my next purchases, I have multiple Gucci, LV, Doir but don’t have a Chanel…. Yet 😂

Missy new bag is 😍😍😍😍😍 it's so so pretty. My husband said I am only ever getting one Chanel when I got mine🤣 mind you he said he would never get me one and he did 🙊

Might just have to treat myself and say missy infulenced me🤣❤️

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
This is the man she said never spoke to L and accused of domestic abuse…
2018 - worshiped
2022 - Demonised

By Steph’s own admission, she was a diva…

But it’s him that’s the problem…..?
IMG_7373.png IMG_7374.png IMG_7375.jpeg
Probably because she had control over him and got what she wanted. Then when she couldn’t do it anyone played the poor me card , disgusting

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
On that note, am no sorry your still an ugly bast*rd💋💋💋