Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jun 13, 2024
Newcastle
She still follows him on insta 😭 pair of fannies
Watch them unfollow each other from there after reading here. I do think the lovers tiff is genuine cause what would they get out of this "publicity stunt"? Once her followers find out they'll all unfollow him which will impact his views. Sam, if you're reading this, get round to her door with a bunch of flowers as I want the content 🤣🤣

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
You know it’s going to be a set up, look how we fooled them. I won’t be surprised if there isn’t a video of the hand holding in black and white. Rinse and repeat baby Rylan days. 😂
I wonder 🤔 if he’s filtered his comments, seems there is less comments than the number of comments…. I bet he’s lying there like a big tuna fish reading here 👋🏽 hiya Churchill ya overgrown child

Jun 13, 2024
Newcastle
I wonder 🤔 if he’s filtered his comments, seems there is less comments than the number of comments…. I bet he’s lying there like a big tuna fish reading here 👋🏽 hiya Churchill ya overgrown child
Him reading here and creating an account was his biggest downfall tbh. If he just took it on the chin and ignored it then he'd be filming with Vav raking the views in right now. I genuinely believe they did like each other as well but being on this site was the nail in his coffin 😅

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Him reading here and creating an account was his biggest downfall tbh. If he just took it on the chin and ignored it then he'd be filming with Vav raking the views in right now. I genuinely believe they did like each other as well but being on this site was the nail in his coffin 😅
Just shows the level of control she wants in a relationship eh.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Well , I don't wish ill on anyone except that nasty piece of work herself . I do hope this isn't just for content . Big nae pores herself thinks she's riding the rollercoaster of a lifetime not giving a fk about her kids back home ( amount of holidays she's had so far ) That lad will be so out of routine being shipped all over the place . Hell mend her .

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Well , I don't wish ill on anyone except that nasty piece of work herself . I do hope this isn't just for content . Big nae pores herself thinks she's riding the rollercoaster of a lifetime not giving a fk about her kids back home ( amount of holidays she's had so far ) That lad will be so out of routine being shipped all over the place . Hell mend her .
It’s such a shame for him, she uses M for his money and doesn’t bother her arse with him 100%

Dishthedirt

Apr 29, 2024
Glasgow
Thing is , nobody cares what size she is , it’s the lies and the filters . She keeps saying she’s got great skin , why do you need a filter then ! Even wee Chereen removed her filter because of the amount of comments she got about it . She would rather put up with being trolled tho than remove the filters . She needs trolls for her content , let’s face it
Cherine is thinking of being with a man again she said. Hope Sam does her instead of SV how funny would that be 🤣😅🤣😅