Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mugginz

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeen
@HappyDayz You said my photos on the fireplace to scare folk away?! What a bloody cheek!! The filters not even doing you a favour pal!
IMG_4587.jpeg
IMG_4586.jpeg
a wee reminder of who Vin Petrol is.

He’s being given too much credit, he’s not Sam’s mate. He’s one of those delusional followers that thinks they’re best mates because he gifts Sam when he’s on live. 🤣 Saddo!

Mar 8, 2024
Howling at this 😂 imagining Sam punting vodouz and bperfect, mind when Harley got a wee bit of a following of the back of Steph he started peddling cbd gummies 😂😂😂
So he isn’t part of the cactus crew?!
He’s flew there to get his Willy wet?
He will have to roll her in flour to find the wet spot.
Yeah Harley was an utter fool. She said jump and he asked how high. fing divy and his cbd gummies 😂😂

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Fs , put up her vid at airport and on her comments putting likes to them , already . Put your phone away ya sad sacks , kids will wonder who the stranger is that's walked through the door .... Hi , your carer is home ! Aw here we go , someone commenting already about his deleted vid . Sherrup ! Probably , had enough of her huns too .

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
The airport video 🙈 what is wrong with these dickheads? Can ya imagine the discussion of what video to do .. right so we al sit doon and look hungover as we possibly can so we look like we have been ruined by Ibiza..
Get a fing grip you bunch of idiots. You don’t have to make a video about every part of the trip. I just can’t with this whole influencer s. It’s so embarrassing. The lesbian has her legs on staff and staff has her ham hand welded to it. She is a fing nob

Mar 8, 2024
Calling it a “solo holiday” is great cover up for being binned by Aberdeens embarrassment isn’t it? I wish it went to plan so we could have watched the train wreck it was supposed to be. What a let down.
So he was just there to meet her? I was confused cus I thought he was going for the work then it was a solo holiday then he was with her. This is what happens when you document everything online, everyone knows everything 😂🙈

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Thank you so much, I try not to bring too much attention to it because it just upsets them, but I am seeing my dad tomorrow with my son and my eldest is working so that will take her mind off things, my dad is brilliant with my son he’s so patient and calm (son is autistic) x

Sending you love my darling. Your son sounds like a an amazing young man❤️❤️ I hope your youngest has had the best time at camp. All your kids seem like a credit to you and your husband 😘

Mar 8, 2024
So she got a pineapple tattoo to match the lesbians for their ivf?! I was hoping I was wrong in thinking this but just read TL and she did get it. Talk about making someone else’s story about yourself. Are they even mates?! What the do was she thinking. 😂😂 she’s so desperate for attention that she gegged in with a couple to get a matching tattoo for something that isn’t anything to do with her 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I am howling at this