Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
How many days we giving it before she’s on team RH or counting cals or back to hitting the gym after she watches herself back outing herself at NOT being a size 10! And no vav and any minions on here……we aren’t body shaming you! You do that to yourself! We don’t care what size your jeans are! We care because the message you send to young girls and the lies is fing disappointing! My twin girls are 17 and a size 12 and you wouldn’t get a calf in the jeans I just ironed for them! So do off! Actually be confident, own your size and be proud! You just make a fool of yourself
Jesus twin 17 year old girls. I have one 17 year old girl and that’s more than enough. 🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
Sorry I don't always keep up with big disco minge vav. Wonder why sam video deleted. Someone please give me a rund down x
Probably cause it was posted for us and no other reason.
Or it got 29 likes in 12 hours.
Or he looked shorter than her sat at the bar?
Or he realises she’s filtered to do?
Or he realised she a pillow princess?

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Last I will say on the wee scrote that is Sam. I genuinely believe he thought he was gonna get his end away this weekend and that probably hasn’t happened so he’s in the huff.

He actually gives me major red flags 🚩 with his attitude and one of my exes was like this.

I’m torn between Steph deserving a red flag relationship for all the times she’s claimed to have been a victim… but tbh no one deserves that. No one.