Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Its his page to do with as he pleases, I didn’t realise we lived in a dictatorship
Late to the party as I was away with my boyfriend last night, but you have a cheek to say do we not have families etc, they left their children to both chase each other round Ibiza, as for having pals .. big vav canny leave her rented gaff in Aberdeen because she’ll get battered about for stealing charity money.

May 24, 2024
The World
Last I will say on the wee scrote that is Sam. I genuinely believe he thought he was gonna get his end away this weekend and that probably hasn’t happened so he’s in the huff.

He actually gives me major red flags 🚩 with his attitude and one of my exes was like this.

I’m torn between Steph deserving a red flag relationship for all the times she’s claimed to have been a victim… but tbh no one deserves that. No one.
You trying out a new personality? 🤣🤣🤣

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Late to the party as I was away with my boyfriend last night, but you have a cheek to say do we not have families etc, they left their children to both chase each other round Ibiza, as for having pals .. big vav canny leave her rented gaff in Aberdeen because she’ll get battered about for stealing charity money.
Bet , you were glad . It was kicking off big time with that cheese melt that entered the building .

Mar 8, 2024
I have a 17 year old too, I couldn’t cope with 2 of them 😂 she had a bad driving lesson the other day and she acted like it was the end of the world, I just said wise up 😂 x
I have a 17yr old son, and he recently went out in the car with his dad ....half later came in saying ' never driving again ' 🙄😂
Kids today ....far prefer the old mum taxi 🚕😂

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
I really can't get over that launch trip that wisnae a launch trip. Was like a really s hen do with the usual overbearing munters that you gladly say adios to at the airport.
She is hitting desperate levels of cringe noo as well. But s'pose she has to cram in any form of interaction she can for when she goes home to the souless empty rented hoose. Scraping the barrel with that Scottish lot she was with as well, none of the three of them could lie straight in bed like her also, that's why TL has threads on them too. Bunch of roasters. And he who shall remain nameless? Oh dearie fin me. Desperado.
Should get Rosie Bush and big Cher to punt their crap as well. Now that'd be a laugh 😂

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I really can't get over that launch trip that wisnae a launch trip. Was like a really s hen do with the usual overbearing munters that you gladly say adios to at the airport.
She is hitting desperate levels of cringe noo as well. But s'pose she has to cram in any form of interaction she can for when she goes home to the souless empty rented hoose. Scraping the barrel with that Scottish lot she was with as well, none of the three of them could lie straight in bed like her also, that's why TL has threads on them too. Bunch of roasters. And he who shall remain nameless? Oh dearie fin me. Desperado.
Should get Rosie Bush and big Cher to punt their crap as well. Now that'd be a laugh 😂
She’s got main character syndrome. Can’t believe she managed to make out it was all about her 🤣🤣🤣 I’m absolutely mortified for her.