Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Pretty sure most of it has been covered already, I actually learned a couple of new thIngs reading here. This isn’t juicy but I remember her having a Chihuahua long before C and Gigsy. I’m sure that ended up dumped with nana too
She had probably watched legally blonde that week and adopted the personality without actually thinking it was a living thing to care for.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Ooohhhh were you an old friend of Vavs? 🕵️‍♀️
I don’t have anything to do with my dad but he’s tried to get in touch, I’m just not interested. My step dad raised me and I love and honor him.
I couldn’t imagine my own dad despising me though 😵‍💫

I maybe was 🙃 anyway moving on 🤣🤣🤣🤣 thank god I ain't now.

Same I could never imagine that. Especially if it was only you. I get some family's wash there hands with kids due to many things drugs etc but just because you are a t that would kill me.

Well your step dad sounds like an amazing man ❤️❤️

My dad he's a bloody riot 🙃🙃 and a pain in the arse but he's my dad. He passed away suddenly I miss that the fact he won't see the boys grow up or my brothers children that's what gets me. Cx

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Think someone posted the b perfect version but how much as she edited and slimmed herself down here. I can’t find the original. It’s absolutely shocking, about two stories before she was proud of her body. Most hypocritical bastard I’ve ever experienced.
IMG_7426.png
Sorry but can’t help imagine Sam is lying on the floor at other side of bed to make sure he’s not in her selfie 🤣🤭🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
I maybe was 🙃 anyway moving on 🤣🤣🤣🤣 thank god I ain't now.

Same I could never imagine that. Especially if it was only you. I get some family's wash there hands with kids due to many things drugs etc but just because you are a t that would kill me.

Well your step dad sounds like an amazing man ❤️❤️

My dad he's a bloody riot 🙃🙃 and a pain in the arse but he's my dad. He passed away suddenly I miss that the fact he won't see the boys grow up or my brothers children that's what gets me. Cx
We all make mistakes 😛🙃

My parents were my biggest enemy growing up but I have a lot of respect for my step dad now. He’s apologised for his behaviour (too handsy and strict). My mother well, she’s my frenemy still 😂
But they are my parents at the end of the day.

Sorry for your loss 💙 he’s watching and guiding them for sure 🤍

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
We all make mistakes 😛🙃

My parents were my biggest enemy growing up but I have a lot of respect for my step dad now. He’s apologised for his behaviour (too handsy and strict). My mother well, she’s my frenemy still 😂
But they are my parents at the end of the day.

Sorry for your loss 💙 he’s watching and guiding them for sure 🤍

The biggest one is I did not batter her but that will come ✌🏻👊🏻🤣

Oh same with mine we all make mistakes but can't fault my mum she really did step up when my dad would go mia.

Thank you ❤️❤️ oh he so is. It's sad to think that he's only ever met my oldest but you know what that's ok cause we all speak about him and I truly believe he's with me all the time. Well actually he's prob with my mum it was his fav thing to do piss her off so he's prob there and making her lights flicker, or something like that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
Been lurking since this thread first started but joined CC long before that, never commented tho, also love the Tattle ones. Anyway just want to say keep up the good work. I know Vav from 20+ years ago. The days when she still had her own teeth and hair

You’ve just made me crave an Aitken’s roll now I’ve seen your username 😂