Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
“He does do battles, well tried”, that sounds to me like you’ve battled him, so where does that put you on the TikTok beg list? Taps, likes and shares are free, people can do it if they want to, nobody is forced. What I’m saying is, he doesn’t go live and go hunting round the app doing battles, people come to him, barely say hello and and go straight into a battle,so tell me then gobshite apart from Thursday, when was his last “arranged battle”?. Also don’t give it big licks that you blocked me off TikTok,I deactivated the app early hours of Sunday morning after my rant on here, so stop lying 🤥, yeah I will call your bullshit out, but if I do go back on, of course,feel free to pop along and remove your lying begging fat ass from my page.
🤣🤣 I blocked you , before you so called deleted it 🤣🤣 take your lard arse... I don't battle lmao I don't use TT for money, I work FT , nor do I need validation from strangers, or use it as a dating app 🤣👍... take yourself for a wash,ya mank 👍

Mar 11, 2024
uk
What’s going on? What am I missing?
Basically fanny was a massive let down, nothing come of it and nobody “cum” off it 😂😂 vav apparently said he’s a catfish and didn’t fancy him …. But clearly this could be telling us something 😂 the lass he’s live with clearly doesn’t like Steph and told Sam it wouldn’t work if he went out to see her 😂

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Basically fanny was a massive let down, nothing come of it and nobody “cum” off it 😂😂 vav apparently said he’s a catfish and didn’t fancy him …. But clearly this could be telling us something 😂 the lass he’s live with clearly doesn’t like Steph and told Sam it wouldn’t work if he went out to see her 😂
Well …he can’t say he wasn’t warned . She has the cheek to talk about anyone catfishing 🙄