Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Just seen Cole & Abbie’s video about the pineapple. The low key sniiiiiiiideeeeeeee 😂😂😂
So we got matching IVF symbol tattoos, me and Abbie…………..
…. And Steph….

You can’t make it sound any more ridiculous she got the pineapple tattoo than that 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I thought that aswell and in the comments the little digs and mad Pam in the comments.

May 24, 2024
The World
I thought that aswell and in the comments the little digs and mad Pam in the comments.
I just went on a wee liking spree of abergal in the comments.
Literally cringing like do she’s injected herself in to something with that meaning when she’s conceived two babies herself and has no idea of the struggle (apart from that time she was buying ovulation kits)

People can’t speak on autism unless they’ve experienced it but she can get a fing ivf symbol tattooed to her.
t.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I cant imagine how they feel having to share that moment with that big embarrassment. Imagine having to be so involved in everything you get a fertility tattoo for someone elses journey. I feel bad for Cole and Abbie because I do believe they are genuinely nice people and they just want more than ever to be pregnant, and their next round of IVF to work so anything that adds to the positivity and belief system that they will be pregnant is going to be wanted by them. Unknowingly they've encountered the biggest negative impact they could have as Steph owes KARMA herself a huge debt.

Steph you are a huge embarrassment, not only to yourself - but to everyone else who has to suffer you.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I just went on a wee liking spree of abergal in the comments.
Literally cringing like do she’s injected herself in to something with that meaning when she’s conceived two babies herself and has no idea of the struggle (apart from that time she was buying ovulation kits)

People can’t speak on autism unless they’ve experienced it but she can get a fing ivf symbol tattooed to her.
t.
Love abergal posting on their posts 🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
I cant imagine how they feel having to share that moment with that big embarrassment. Imagine having to be so involved in everything you get a fertility tattoo for someone elses journey. I feel bad for Cole and Abbie because I do believe they are genuinely nice people and they just want more than ever to be pregnant, and their next round of IVF to work so anything that adds to the positivity and belief system that they will be pregnant is going to be wanted by them. Unknowingly they've encountered the biggest negative impact they could have as Steph owes KARMA herself a huge debt.

Steph you are a huge embarrassment, not only to yourself - but to everyone else who has to suffer you.
Perfectly worded! ❤️
I don’t think they would have had the heart to even say no to her. As you say, welcoming any ‘positive’ vibe they can. But Steph is the definition of toxic positivity. She’s does not practise what she preaches, she puts nothing positive in to the world, her entire personality is negative.

She couldn’t just be there for them in physical form, and support their moment while a MARRIED couple documented their journey and hopes with a successful IVF round.

Thats like Cole & Abbie getting two butterfly tattoos for Lily & Max… do you understand how weird that is Steph??
Your ego is overinflated love.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

Watching the videos of that I just wanted to jump through the phone and poke her eyes out. Speaking first hand on ivf it's brutal so so hard and a journey you never thought you would ever be on. Ok yes Abbie and Cole that's only way for them. My last round of ivf my friend bought me a braclet (pineapple) and you make a wish when you tie it. I know if I was away getting something so personal for me and some random was I will get it no love no you won't.

Again she needed to make that moment about her self like always. Sorry guys but get yourself away from her because she is nothing short of a poisonous wicked person and she rots everyone around her

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Nooooo I have just CACKLED!!!!!!!!
Saw this on TL. Briar_Rose called Vav a cheeky wee sausage for putting that photo up of Cherine after she outed Vavs belly and I thought… what photo of Cherine..? 🤨

Omg my abs 😂😂😂😂😂😂
IMG_7442.png
200.gif