Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
The gaps in her teeth are making a come back - clearly too busy to be doing after care
Dog Room GIF by DevX Art
I said this before and then next day she’s got the retainers in the morning doing a get ready with me. Too busy letting max chew on them while he’s strapped into his buggy and she’s away in another room slapping on make up, taking selfies and editing her waistline like the self obsessed fanny she is.
Once a rat always a rat 🐀

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I said this before and then next day she’s got the retainers in the morning doing a get ready with me. Too busy letting max chew on them while he’s strapped into his buggy and she’s away in another room slapping on make up, taking selfies and editing her waistline like the self obsessed fanny she is.
Once a rat always a rat 🐀
Nooo, she does not put him in his pram so she can do makeup?? Your kidding on 😮

May 24, 2024
The World
I saw from Steph's stories that she's going live tomorrow. Wonder if she'll mention Sam and what happened?? I thought he came across a gentleman on that live by not telling everyone their business tbh
Yeah credit to him for that. Despite saying it was distance yet he jumped a plain to Ibiza for their first date doesn’t wash with me, he kept it respectful.
He actually looked so much happier on that live than he ever has with her.

Mar 8, 2024
Basically fanny was a massive let down, nothing come of it and nobody “cum” off it 😂😂 vav apparently said he’s a catfish and didn’t fancy him …. But clearly this could be telling us something 😂 the lass he’s live with clearly doesn’t like Steph and told Sam it wouldn’t work if he went out to see her 😂
I can’t believe he flew there to meet her!! It’s nuts. She’s the catfish! A massive one

May 24, 2024
The World
He was on here slagging us and making videos saying we were all ugly and had faces a dog wouldn't lick then steph calls him the catfish 🤣 Mon then Sam tells us if she looked different than what u were expecting. I'm no buying this that she told him hes a catfish wen she's the biggest one on the app
I think she will have said that in her drunken state. Half joking half not, she likes to emasculate men and make them feel worthless. He doesn’t strike me as the type to hang about for her fy behaviour. TL & CC have well documented her filtering and body altering from this Ibiza trip, I don’t think he’ll have been too hard done by knowing what a lying t she is and we can see it.
I’m laughing more AT her at the thought she even had the audacity 😂😂😂😂😂

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
She will never handle a man that she can't keep his balls in her pocket. She would never respect a man that let's her either. The two of them deserved each other really. He was well warned though.
I'm always puzzled as to why she never sees that she is the one common denominator in all the wrecked relationships in her life.
Ah well! Back to kicking about the rented gaff by herself after the Ibiza s show. Wonder if her "besties" will keep in touch?
She had to fling herself about in a toe curling fashion, gegg in to what should have been a couples private moment, act like what her version is of a wild raver chick and generally be the loudest attention seeker there as per. Tells you all you need to know that she is starved of social interaction in real life.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
@aberdeengal85 always wondered when you would join us😍😍 just noticed , it’s a pleasure. Love your work 👏 xx
Just to let you know that's not the original Abergal . Under a different username on here .. Kin , like we need to go undercover operatives on here and no , it's not me . Just passing on the message 😉 . However , I applaud Angela as she doesn't give a s with her username . Love that 🤣

Last edited:

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Just to let you know that's not the original Abergal . Under a different username on here .. Kin , like we need to go undercover operatives on here and no , it's not me . Just passing on the message . 😉😆
Oooh! 🕵🤔😄. I'm intrigued. Gonna be looking for clues. But if I have a hunch, I can just thunk it no say it. Loose lips sink ships and aw that 😄😂
Ps.. Fecking love you Abergal, fearless wee witchy woo😘❤️