Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Same btw 😂I always wonder what you guys all look like , is that weird 😭🤪
I know, same. It's like when you read a book before you watch the film and you're like Wtf?? Probably nowt what we imagine. But unlike what dadbod says I don't think we're jump scares😄
Well for a start , I'm doon in Fife . Mind I said I'll send 30 bikers up the road 🤣🤣
Ah love the Kingdom, lots of great memories❤️

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
I know, same. It's like when you read a book before you watch the film and you're like Wtf?? Probably nowt what we imagine. But unlike what dadbod says I don't think we're jump scares😄

Ah love the Kingdom, lots of great memories❤️
Pfffffftt , I'll no say much to lower the place 🤣 . I'm not orginally from Fife , between Edinburgh and Glasgow but l love being near the coast . Too many Methadone Micks cutting aboot . 🥴

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
One false move in that cozzy and her big beefy curtains would’ve been flapping about in the Ibizan breeze. What a whoppa. Can’t believe I’ve missed all of the action tonight as well! Love island has a lot to fing answer for 😡😂
Poor Sam was maybe too short to hang big Bubble D’Vavron’s beef curtains in Beefa 😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She’s a sweetheart isn’t she. And worked hard for everything she’s achieved in her own right.
Oh Julia is lovely and has worked so hard to keep that place open I enjoyed going in before I moved house the girls when I went their are all renting chairs now elsewhere but it was a great wee place to go Steph thought she was better than everyone else there. Did she then move onto ice after that.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I think she must have said something that the video was taken down so abruptly after showing off. Either that or he was annoyed she was a total catfish and he never got his end away after making effort to fly out.

I’ve got a lot more respect for him now that he’s away from her. Because no man deserves to be put through what she has to offer him. When she moves through her next victim he’s gonna see it in real time and see we were all right, if he hasn’t already.