Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
I think she must have said something that the video was taken down so abruptly after showing off. Either that or he was annoyed she was a total catfish herself and he never got his end away.

I’ve got a lot more respect for him now that he’s away from her. Because no man deserves to be put through what she has to offer him. When she moves through her next victim he’s gonna see it in real time and see we were all right, if he hasn’t already.
Yeah she deffo shown him the real her or something.. she’s a nasty piece of work. However I’d fing love to bump into the t. She wouldn’t be so fing cocky then. Would shut her up with just words. She wouldn’t have a massive leg to stand on if I had a word with her

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Can’t believe how much she’s made the pineapple thing in to her story. It’s so embarrassing she got the same tattoo. Something that has nothing to do with her. She dominated the whole situation. She’s one dirty attention seeking t
She’s just desperate for a swatch of Cole and abbies 3.2mil following. Wee dangleberry she is.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Yeah she deffo shown him the real her or something.. she’s a nasty piece of work. However I’d fing love to bump into the t. She wouldn’t be so fing cocky then. Would shut her up with just words. She wouldn’t have a massive leg to stand on if I had a word with her
I was in Glasgow the same time as her when she was away with Lauren and I was actively looking for her and I wouldn’t have been quiet if I’d seen her. I wouldn’t say I would have done anything to her as I’m not that type either but she’d have had a mouthful of truth spat at her.

Mar 8, 2024
I was in Glasgow the same time as her when she was away with Lauren and I was actively looking for her and I wouldn’t have been quiet if I’d seen her. I wouldn’t say I would have done anything to her as I’m not that type either but she’d have had a mouthful of truth spat at her.
No absolutely I wouldn’t do anything other then have words with her. Not one to go round hurting people like. But she needs a good word spoke to her to bring her back down to earth off her massive pedestal she’s put herself on

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Sorry if it’s been said… but what the do is this tongue. U ain’t pretty beefy, or bright! Or YOUNG. Making this face like the weans in Ibiza.
She’s demented and making a bigger fool of herself, really carving out a future for yourself there - a sad and lonely one cause no man wants you incase you haven’t figured that out you poisonous rat

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Your a better woman than me, If I ever see her she’ll be getting volleyed in the hole

May 24, 2024
The World
Same btw 😂I always wonder what you guys all look like , is that weird 😭🤪
evil laugh gremlins GIF