Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She can do off with her ridiculous brows, L’Oréal must’ve been pissing themselves when passing that ad! What a roaster 🤣 “everybody always asks how I do my brows” - aye so they can do the complete opposite! The purple stained brows with the clay tennis court coloured blush with glitter in it call it the vav special 😂 come on now. Who would in their right mind think they want to look like that! The one eye melting off down to the side of her coupon too 🫠

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
I watched how you made your tea on your life Sam, I’ll pop the kettle you come get settled. Whatever she posts we’ll support your retaliation 😂😂😂😂
We will Sammy boy pinky promise! And how she had the audacity to call you a cat fish when she’s slimming her photos right down with photoshop apps we have your back here come on over 😘 come on tell us did ye walk past her and get a jump scare when you seen the actual size of her and pore face? 😁

May 24, 2024
The World
She's clearly bought some more followers again, desperate to make it to half a mil.

Your content isn't showing it babes - wasted effort. Taking in on average 2000 /2500 views.....sams not even in the hundred thousands and can easily lift 1000 likes. The math aint mathing.
Oh nuh! Imagine buying followers so you can make a post saying ‘oh my god, I can’t believe I’ve hit 500K. I’m just a charity thieving mink from Northfield, when I started this account I thought I wouldn’t even get 100 people interested in what I had to say. I couldn’t do it without you guys’

🥱 🥱 🥱

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV

C'mon Sam lad. Spill 😘
I’ve got my glass of wine at the ready 😘

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Oh nuh! Imagine buying followers so you can make a post saying ‘oh my god, I can’t believe I’ve hit 500K. I’m just a charity thieving mink from Northfield, when I started this account I thought I wouldn’t even get 100 people interested in what I had to say. I couldn’t do it without you guys’

🥱 🥱 🥱
She had 450k the other day 😂

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Apologies if this has already been posted I’ve had a manic few days at work ( actual work beefy) but how the feck is she getting away with this? I’m mortified for you Steph. I know you use filters etc but this is crazy behaviour. This is not a woman who claims to be ‘happy with her body’ far from it. She needs cancelled asap.
IMG_3669.jpeg
the tattoo just abover her inside elbow has been completely erased by the filter hahahahhaha