Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
Even if i absolutely loved Vavs blush colour, I wouldn’t buy it. If she advertises anything that I like, I go find someone else who is selling it and I like them
My daughter wanted the bperfect travel sets for holiday (she’s 16 don’t judge) seen steffy from the block selling them and went right on to someone else’s and got them! Can’t stand that brand as a whole now it’s so chavvy but unfortunately on this occasion can’t control what my daughter likes wait til she’s walking about like a big rusty nail she will bin it and go back to her expensive decent stuff that I can’t afford because she gets it 🤦🏼‍♀️

May 24, 2024
The World
My daughter wanted the bperfect travel sets for holiday (she’s 16 don’t judge) seen steffy from the block selling them and went right on to someone else’s and got them! Can’t stand that brand as a whole now it’s so chavvy but unfortunately on this occasion can’t control what my daughter likes wait til she’s walking about like a big rusty nail she will bin it and go back to her expensive decent stuff that I can’t afford because she gets it 🤦🏼‍♀️
No judgement here, I have a 17 year old who steals my expansive s so is happy purchase that stuff and plouise for her to use. She puts the lid back on do all and stabs eyeshadows when using them bperfect is easy cheap replacement 😂😂😂