Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Them drunk and a wee kid there triggers me massively.
Take the fing bairn home and get yourself a glass of water. It’s a Tuesday evening, they’ve been on live for hours.
I hope he’s got a long ban

I can't cope with things like that it's all wrong so wrong. It's a school night, and it's 8:30pm your child should be in there home in there pjs. Yes I get you do plan things dinner etc on school nights but getting drunk nope sorry. That's not for me. I barley drink round mine and when they was young young no.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
This is exactly the same for me. My parents made my home very unsafe, uncomfortable, volatile and just generally awful for a young kid.
As an adult my home is my safe space, if my
MH is bad I can go days and days without leaving it because I’ve created my safe space in it.
As a child I was constantly dragged to bars while my parents drunk themselves silly then would turn.
I cannot stand young kids in that situation, take the fing kid home you neglectful t. I seen them on live hours ago in the exact same place.
Sets a fire off in my stomach. Proper trauma response.
Gosh I could have written this myself. Laying in my bed whilst loud music played when I was trying to sleep. Strange people coming into my room whilst looking for the toilet.
My mum broke her arm when out and it’s still a standing joke. Fell off a train seat and smashed her head open.

It’s very very triggering for me. It should be illegal for children to be in bars. Obviously home is harder to restrict but I hate alcohol for all my early experiences. I don’t drink because I never want my children to experience that. They’re all on the spectrum so they’d feel very unsafe just like or more so than I did.

Alcohol is so normalised in society.

Jun 13, 2024
Newcastle
That was so uncomfortable. So someone gifted them gifts of £1200 and then he got banned for sexual behaviour. So they won't get that money
It was Sam laughing away as if it was hilarious and talking about them all booking a holiday together 🤢 They're mid to late 30s not bloody teenagers; if getting blootered is their favourite pastime then they all need to give their heads a wobble and re-evaluate their life. Oh and as the saying goes "you are the company you keep" so aye I'm going to judge you based on who your pals are

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Its awful my parents are drinkers and I used to hate it so much. Their behaviour would become erratic and weird and I found it really scary. Children shouldnt have to suffer their parents drunk.

That's so so sad. My mum her dad was a drinker (after the war) and seen so much and she said that she hated it. My mum was the youngest of 3. Anyway my dad well he was a drinker and she knew she did not want us in the same environment.

Your home should be your safe space and for some children it's not. Sending you love babes. I bet tho what you went through as a kid you would never ever do to your children. Xx

May 24, 2024
The World
This is exactly the same for me. My parents made my home very unsafe, uncomfortable, volatile and just generally awful for a young kid.
As an adult my home is my safe space, if my
MH is bad I can go days and days without leaving it because I’ve created my safe space in it.
As a child I was constantly dragged to bars while my parents drunk themselves silly then would turn.
I cannot stand young kids in that situation, take the fing kid home you neglectful t. I seen them on live hours ago in the exact same place.
Sets a fire off in my stomach. Proper trauma response.

How can she say she doesn’t have pores 😂😭 it’s all cakey round her nose 🤢 her skin looks atrocious. How does she not see this when it’s right in front of her
Oaft the begging 😭😭😭
I just played it and the man just had to suffer it.

She’s baits her followers something chronic.

Earlier she called them motherfuckers and they better not embarrass her. Now it’s oh I’m just an ordinary girl 😂😂😂😂

May 24, 2024
The World
My childhood was the same and it was so scary! I never drink around my children for this reason, I have a few glasses of wine some nights, like tonight as I’m off now until Monday, and my 2 boys don’t wake at all during the night, if they did I absolutely wouldn’t drink at all because I know how traumatic it used to be for me and I seen things between my parents no child should ever have had too
Sorry you had to deal with that too. I just cannot abide it, I haven never ever been unavailable for my child because I’m drunk or out drinking. I wouldn’t have dreamed about taking her to a bar while I got absolutely blotto and dragged her home like my parents did. They were never in to make dinners, never got up to get me ready for school because they were rough. Taking myself to school from primary 2. Id get home from school some days and they wouldn’t be in. Sat outside for hours and hours waiting for them to stumble home.
Honestly, it’s a huge trigger for me and I just don’t understand how in this generation, we are still doing that to children.
To be honest Sam actually came across even better, home with his children where they should be while his mates hingin off a birds shouldn’t saying he’ll punch her and she’s got her wain across from her. Nah. 🚩

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Sorry you had to deal with that too. I just cannot abide it, I haven never ever been unavailable for my child because I’m drunk or out drinking. I wouldn’t have dreamed about taking her to a bar while I got absolutely blotto and dragged her home like my parents did. They were never in to make dinners, never got up to get me ready for school because they were rough. Taking myself to school from primary 2. Id get home from school some days and they wouldn’t be in. Sat outside for hours and hours waiting for them to stumble home.
Honestly, it’s a huge trigger for me and I just don’t understand how in this generation, we are still doing that to children.
To be honest Sam actually came across even better, home with his children where they should be while his mates hingin off a birds shouldn’t saying he’ll punch her and she’s got her wain across from her. Nah. 🚩
Oh no my heart literally sank just reading it, as i had sort of the same experience , loud music, my mum and dad fighting and me having to get in the middle begging them to stop, was horrific. My mum and dad split about 5 years ago, she moved to Forfar and my dads still an alcoholic and getting into dru*s, not saw his grandchildren for months because of it and it’s so sad as my oldest (5) always asks for him, it’s so heartbreaking!! Alcohol is the devil, takes so much from people 💔

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Really?? Really Beefy?
Best kept secret of your life.. Okaaaay 🤔. Me defo thinks not. Quite a few things you keep on the down low.
Why did her promo for her rust bucket blush remind me of Nic Sturgeon's exit speech from Bute house?
Why did she not have a heart wrenching power ballad playing and wind machine blowing her curtains (Oh wait!), staring wistfully to the coos over the road in black and white, with a heartbreaking montage of her sitting on the ground in a car park, hugging a cushion and having to go to coffee shops with her nana cos she's nae girlie's to lunch with ?
Clever marketing, (whoops! wrong spelling, manipulation I think it was meant to say) to get her followers to part with their readys.
Shut up Kate Windswept, it's no an Oscars speech. Your punting radioactive looking cheek slime to the gullible. That's it.

May 24, 2024
The World
Gosh I could have written this myself. Laying in my bed whilst loud music played when I was trying to sleep. Strange people coming into my room whilst looking for the toilet.
My mum broke her arm when out and it’s still a standing joke. Fell off a train seat and smashed her head open.

It’s very very triggering for me. It should be illegal for children to be in bars. Obviously home is harder to restrict but I hate alcohol for all my early experiences. I don’t drink because I never want my children to experience that. They’re all on the spectrum so they’d feel very unsafe just like or more so than I did.

Jesus sounds like my mother, sorry darling ❤️. The house parties she would have, bodies lying everywhere. We had a huge glass bar built in our house, didn’t help matters at all. Constantly parties, folk hooking up in front of us.
My mum broke her nose at one.
My mum was also hard as do so she would some times be scrapping 😂😂 she’s a wee wifey now and can’t fight sleep but back then she could dash. 🤯

My big brother brought me up. I can tell who people are by their foot steps which my therapist told me again is another trauma response, learning who was coming towards my bedroom by the way they walk.
Dreading the front door opening at 10 wondering if the bedroom door would open and abuse would start.
Honestly the way our generation was brought up is hard to comprehend at times. So so normalised.

I wish I could take all the wee kiddies and look after them when I see them getting less than they deserve

May 24, 2024
The World
It was Sam laughing away as if it was hilarious and talking about them all booking a holiday together 🤢 They're mid to late 30s not bloody teenagers; if getting blootered is their favourite pastime then they all need to give their heads a wobble and re-evaluate their life. Oh and as the saying goes "you are the company you keep" so aye I'm going to judge you based on who your pals are
Who the do gifts £1200????? Doesn’t TikTok take most of it too?

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Really?? Really Beefy?
Best kept secret of your life.. Okaaaay 🤔. Me defo thinks not. Quite a few things you keep on the down low.
Why did her promo for her rust bucket blush remind me of Nic Sturgeon's exit speech from Bute house?
Why did she not have a heart wrenching power ballad playing and wind machine blowing her curtains (Oh wait!), staring wistfully to the coos over the road in black and white, with a heartbreaking montage of her sitting on the ground in a car park, hugging a cushion and having to go to coffee shops with her nana cos she's nae girlie's to lunch with ?
Clever marketing, (whoops! wrong spelling, manipulation I think it was meant to say) to get her followers to part with their readys.
Shut up Kate Windswept, it's no an Oscars speech. Your punting radioactive looking cheek slime to the gullible. That's it.
Kate windswept, I’m fing folded 😭😭😭😭

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

Oh yes I know I was only watching for a few mins and thought oh no way I'm coming off. I know it's not normal at all. I LOVE going away with my husband, my friends, going out we all do but I like it even better being at home❤️ age thing I thought but some nope. I hardly drink now hardly ever and when I go out I'm either all or nothing 🙈🙊and then I get the hangover from hell and say that's me never again🤣 then I might have a drink 6 months later or even longer. I can take it or leave it even if I go out with my friends etc I don't need it now to have a good time xx

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

I have never even met you both and I honestly think how you have turned out is amazing 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 now this is an boss babe vav these two women here ❤️❤️

Ladies I've so much respect for you both @ MRS FULL MONTY xx

May 24, 2024
The World
Oh no my heart literally sank just reading it, as i had sort of the same experience , loud music, my mum and dad fighting and me having to get in the middle begging them to stop, was horrific. My mum and dad split about 5 years ago, she moved to Forfar and my dads still an alcoholic and getting into dru*s, not saw his grandchildren for months because of it and it’s so sad as my oldest (5) always asks for him, it’s so heartbreaking!! Alcohol is the devil, takes so much from people 💔
It really is the devil.
I like to have a night out if I can’t be arsed but they are few and far between.
Sorry your dad is spiralling, it’s him who will be missing out sadly. I hope he finds the will to beat his addiction for you, and for the kiddies ❤️

May 24, 2024
The World
Really?? Really Beefy?
Cheek slime, Kate Windswept 😂😂😂😂😂😂
It’s actually an awful colour and I’m not even just saying that cause it’s Vavs. It’s not a nice colour at all.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Jesus sounds like my mother, sorry darling ❤️. The house parties she would have, bodies lying everywhere. We had a huge glass bar built in our house, didn’t help matters at all. Constantly parties, folk hooking up in front of us.
My mum broke her nose at one.
My mum was also hard as do so she would some times be scrapping 😂😂 she’s a wee wifey now and can’t fight sleep but back then she could dash. 🤯

My big brother brought me up. I can tell who people are by their foot steps which my therapist told me again is another trauma response, learning who was coming towards my bedroom by the way they walk.
Dreading the front door opening at 10 wondering if the bedroom door would open and abuse would start.
Honestly the way our generation was brought up is hard to comprehend at times. So so normalised.

I wish I could take all the wee kiddies and look after them when I see them getting less than they deserve
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ a wee trauma bond and therapy session. We’re more than just a group of trolls 😂 xxx

May 24, 2024
The World
I have never even met you both and I honestly think how you have turned out is amazing 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 now this is an boss babe vav these two women here ❤️❤️

Ladies I've so much respect for you both @ MRS FULL MONTY xx
Oh you 😍
I genuinely think that’s why we have the same opinions of these people. Because we’ve come from backgrounds where we got less than we deserved, and see the short comings towards their children.
I don’t agree with Sam putting his kids on live while eating breakfast, that’s generally not a normal thing and shouldn’t be normalised. Let them eat without feeling like they are in a zoo being watched.
I know he doesn’t see wrong and that’s his opinion, but this is mine.
Vav she’s exploits on a whole other level. Everything about that boy is online.
As children of trauma we do have a bigger opinion on kids and that’s just the way it is.