Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I very much doubt Julia from jewel cosmetics is going to be interested in having Steph’s blush in her make up range she tends to use high end products 🤣🤣 how funny these folk are.

And the appreciation post up an hour and 134 comments and 2,000 likes not Excatly the 148,000 followers I think this might expose that she buys her followers I hope she sells hardly anything as she has lied about that aswell 🤣
IMG_2743.jpeg IMG_2742.png
She got gifted a set of makeup brushes and cleaner from Jewel cosmetics ages ago. Did her usual, amazing, beautiful, stunning etc but now she’s getting paid to promote overpriced crap she’s never mentioned them again. I actually have a set of the brushes along with the cleaner and towel which I bought a couple of years ago direct from the website, love them

Jun 13, 2024
Newcastle
I agree something odd.
Still following each other. He still has her mod.
Both cryptic posts the you’d think would make them stop following each other.
🙄🙄🙄🙄
Vav and her ‘traps’
Plus on closer inspection he was wearing a green t-shirt on his live and this looks like a black one 🧐 I'm saying it's a draft and he's posted it so people speculate and comment... it all makes for engagement

May 24, 2024
The World
Plus on closer inspection he was wearing a green t-shirt on his live and this looks like a black one 🧐 I'm saying it's a draft and he's posted it so people speculate and comment... it all makes for engagement
You’re new here yet a valuable asset to the team 😂😂😂

Yeah I think there is some jiggery pockery going on.
Only thing is she would not have that Amelia lass chewing her up like she did

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I don’t know about you but do you not feel an element of anger towards them because you feel their actions are so selfish? Like, you know right from wrong, you’re sober and conscious when you decide to move from soft drinks to alcohol.
That’s the part that always gets me. You make a sober decision to drink.
I know it runs deeper than that and it’s an addiction but I still find it selfish 🤷‍♀️

You’re so sweet thank you ❤️we’ve all dealt with a thing or two but it makes us the s hot trolls that we are. 😂😂
I’ve “hated” my dad for years, for choosing to drink over a relationship with me and both his grandsons. The few times my youngest has saw him, soon as they hear him come in the door, they run straight downstairs from their playroom and they have the biggest smiles on their faces shouting “papa” cuddling hi😭it’s so heartbreaking because he’s still a person too that’s struggling, but I’ve had to put myself and my family first now, I’m just waiting for the day I find him de*d, and that’s the honest truth. It’s so sad, addiction can happen to anyone 💔💔

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She got gifted a set of makeup brushes and cleaner from Jewel cosmetics ages ago. Did her usual, amazing, beautiful, stunning etc but now she’s getting paid to promote overpriced crap she’s never mentioned them again. I actually have a set of the brushes along with the cleaner and towel which I bought a couple of years ago direct from the website, love them
I don’t think Julia associates with her anymore i have friends who go to her for bridal make up she is such a lovely girl.