Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
😄 the only thing I could GUESS is she asked Brendan if he was ‘too short’ a few times when she was smashed like “do you think he’s too small? He is really short for a guy is he?’ So I’d say she probably didn’t realise he was a smaller guy (which isn’t unusual where I’m from) but some of the guests on the trip were taller than him without heels so yeh she’s maybe just not able to see past the hight thing. She did say a bit too loudly to Mel “no I like a big guy” so that would be my guess because they had only ever FaceTimed each other before Ibiza, she hadn’t met him in person until then.
No way well her track record going by Harley is a slim wet wipe who ain’t a big guy now petr and Brendan hmmm hmm finer men honestly don’t know how vav managed to pull them 🤣🤣

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She’ll be mad at the “staff” because they actually run the show and apart from the couple guys they are all gorgeous young vibrant women! That’s why she’s no giving them the time of day
She won’t like being stood next to the lassies they’re all young and slim! One little blonde in some of her videos from Ibiza was jumping around quite the thing in her wee bikini and vav was trying to direct the camera away from her. If it’s not about Steph she blatantly makes it about her! The mask always slips eventually, she is just one big circus act when it suits her.
BPerfect are getting the sales and numbers on their lives without her, the drama she brings along with to Belfast must be tiring and her entourage of “mods” that are assimilated to block and keep the hate comments out should be enough for them to realise they’ve chose a wrong un. Think of how many potential customers they could’ve had. She buys her followers and she is hated for a reason. Nobody has that many enemies unless you’re a grade A t!

May 24, 2024
The World
Have I got this right, did she invite herself on the Ibiza trip? Did she pay for herself or was it BPerfect?
She asked if she could be included in the Ibiza PR trip.was never about her blush.
Wish I could be arsed to go find a TikTok of her saying she’s going to Ibiza for her blush launch and stitch with the b team posts today but I can’t be arsed seeing her face while I search 😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She asked if she could be included in the Ibiza PR trip.was never about her blush.
Wish I could be arsed to go find a TikTok of her saying she’s going to Ibiza for her blush launch and stitch with the b team posts today but I can’t be arsed seeing her face while I search 😂😂

Wow wow wow. Only been away few hours and catching up. What a total embarrassment she is inviting her self on the pr trip. I can't believe she done that, and then inviting someone else on the trip. She is a grade A t

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
All I could find 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• IMG_3435.png
    IMG_3435.png
    419.7 KB · Views: 40