Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Hi, I’m new here so please stick with me as I try to navigate this app 😄. I’m going to try and be aware of what I’m saying here as I don’t want to inadvertently Dox anyone but I’m let’s just say Very close (thicker than water) friends with someone from the Ibiza trip…. And man o man do I have tea ☕️ The reason I’m pouring the pot is because this madam has over stayed her welcome with some of us and it looks like this might be our only outlet. Concerns have been raised with the team at B but unfortunately ‘there’s no such thing as bad press’ ‘she brings views, it doesn’t matter if it’s hate watching the algorithm doesn’t know that’. So I’m going to vent here if you will have me?
Let me pull up a chair for you 🪑, more than welcome xx

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
That’s my wee home town! I work in Belfast now after coming through for my studies but I’m home all the time to see my mammy and daddy. It really is lovely in most parts
Oh it is lovely. My family are in portglenone such a lovely place. Welcome to the chat we are not trolls just people that don’t suffer fools and liars 😂

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
interview oc GIF
Vav with two dicks in her hands

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
Last sip of tea before I start work guys. C&A I think felt exhausted by her, they were trying to keep their distance by day 2, going off doing stuff together enjoying time with each other. They seem like the type too kind to tell her to get packing but it was very noticeable from their body language when they had had enough which by the last day/night they most certainly had done! Mel is lovely and extremely knowledgeable on all things TikTok she is wise and Stephanie gravitated toward her. I think for Mel she’s being helpful and kind but for Stephanie it’s a relationship of convenience. There was lots of chatter when the team had breakfast together and got ready (b perfect staff were buddied up for room sharing) and we can see who wasn’t a fan of who on the trip. Side eye doesn’t lie! Thank you for allowing this space to vent this morning. Have a good morning. 🫰🏻
Hello and welcome 🥰 can I ask what is the deal with stephs blush was it always planned for her to bring out a blush? She made out the ibiza trip was for the sole reason of her blush being launched.
P.s who choose the colour cause its horrendous if I wanted to look the colour of rust I'd stick my head in my mans tool bag. Thanks 😊

May 24, 2024
The World
Hello and welcome 🥰 can I ask what is the deal with stephs blush was it always planned for her to bring out a blush? She made out the ibiza trip was for the sole reason of her blush being launched.
P.s who choose the colour cause it’s horrendous if I wanted to look the colour of rust I'd stick my head in my mans tool bag. Thanks 😊
Euphemism 😂😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I really like a lot of the guys who went on the trip, one in particular has had private words with Steph after disagreeing over a video Steph posted last year saying she wanted to kick her daughter or something? There is very obvious tension between them but the girl I like remained very professional and dignified. She absolutely see’s in her what a few others see despite Steph trying her best to talk her round. Unfortunately money talks and ‘character flaws’ can be over looked at times, but it’s beginning to have an impact on a few of the team members now, hence the motivation to start venting about the situation. I can see a ‘team bonding’ trip suggestion soon 😅
Don’t get me wrong love you are here 🤍

BUT is there anything you can tell us that we don’t already know?…..

There’s been a few wackjobs come over from time to time to stir the pot we’re a great little bunch 🫶🏻 se we’re weary of who’s coming in with what info and the fact your not a new member tells us you’ve been here a while 💋💋

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
P.s who choose the colour cause its horrendous if I wanted to look the colour of rust I'd stick my head in my mans tool bag. Thanks 😊
Got to agree babe something fishy not just with vav but the BPerfect team as a whole!

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
😄 the only thing I could GUESS is she asked Brendan if he was ‘too short’ a few times when she was smashed like “do you think he’s too small? He is really short for a guy is he?’ So I’d say she probably didn’t realise he was a smaller guy (which isn’t unusual where I’m from) but some of the guests on the trip were taller than him without heels so yeh she’s maybe just not able to see past the hight thing. She did say a bit too loudly to Mel “no I like a big guy” so that would be my guess because they had only ever FaceTimed each other before Ibiza, she hadn’t met him in person until then.
Thank you for spilling the tea, she really is a vacuous, arrogant individual who will walk over anyone to get what she wants. It’s sad that B Perfect can’t see that having someone like her represent the brand is not good, aside from all her other abhorrent behaviour she’s a charity thief who stole £15k from a cancer charity. She is very much disliked in this town due to her behaviour of abuse, theft, lies, cheating, manipulation, the list goes on