Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
She’ll get burned too it will be her own fault for associating with that evil t. She is rotten and everything she gets involved in always goes to s! You’d think people would start to realise that now. I’m looking forward to Tuesday when she goes over the Belfast again. They’ve started figuring her out, love that for her 💋
What’s she back in Belfast for? Never leaves her kids? More like she’s never with her kids. fing t

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
What’s she back in Belfast for? Never leaves her kids? More like she’s never with her kids. fing t
Blusher launch. Back over to annoy BPerfect staff and stink the room out with her BO and cheesy Steve maddens so I heard. She’ll be looking down her pointy beak at the Bonnie lassies thinking she owns the place but they’re wise to her now after the mask slipped in Ibiza

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Blusher launch. Back over to annoy BPerfect staff and stink the room out with her BO and cheesy Steve maddens so I heard. She’ll be looking down her pointy beak at the Bonnie lassies thinking she owns the place but they’re wise to her now after the mask slipped in Ibiza
I think she will be pulling back after all that’s been said here. I can’t wait to see it.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I think she will be pulling back after all that’s been said here. I can’t wait to see it.
I hope she does, she’ll have a face like thunder 🤣 I got the impression nobody could be arsed with her and there was a few on the trip that didn’t like her just going by the videos. You can tell she’s just tolerated and the one that is dictating what group photos to post up and has everyone send her the photos so she can edit herself in them and then gets anyone who posts an unflattering angle of her to take the picture down! She looked awful at her photoshoot the difference in annalivias and her photoshoots are night and day she’s giving everyone the side eye and resting b face meanwhile annalivia is there with her 3 kids, glowing looking like an actual boss babe and not a melted wellie

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I hope she does, she’ll have a face like thunder 🤣 I got the impression nobody could be arsed with her and there was a few on the trip that didn’t like her just going by the videos. You can tell she’s just tolerated and the one that is dictating what group photos to post up and has everyone send her the photos so she can edit herself in them and then gets anyone who posts an unflattering angle of her to take the picture down! She looked awful at her photoshoot the difference in annalivias and her photoshoots are night and day she’s giving everyone the side eye and resting b face meanwhile annalivia is there with her 3 kids, glowing looking like an actual boss babe and not a melted wellie
Yeh the resting open mouthed look trying to be sultry. She just appears so selfish and in it for herself and I do not get that vibe from Emma or any of the other girls with the blush launch. She’s all look at me and how far I’ve come… she doesn’t know what graceful is.

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Don’t get yourself into bother, she’s an evil nasty b. (And a size 18 bottom not a 10 to 12 as she claims) 🤪
I've had my share of huns abuse 🤣 I don't scare easily. She's a walking contradiction ,her character is rank . I'm in Northfield end of month, family visit, not far from a certain bampam 😁 #auchmillgolfclub #murdos #lordbyron