Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
‼️ Apologies for the the jump scare ‼️
But Wtaf is that skin all about 😂😭 I thought she had a facial or whatever se she spouted 😂 watch this space it will be the lassies fault that did that….. these doberhuns not only need to go to specsavers but need a bliddy hearing test too 😭 how they can say she is flawless is beyond me, my nana probs has better skin and she crooked it a few year ago 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• IMG_0692.jpeg
    IMG_0692.jpeg
    111.4 KB · Views: 31

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Hope that’s the last time lily cooks for her the ungrateful do. No wonder some people can’t stand to be around her, the negativity and constantly putting a downer on everything
lily has probs told her prior to dishing up what she’s putting in it…. She’s just an ungrateful t!!!!
I’d never do that to any of mine, they can all cook but if I didn’t like it or had a problem with it, I’d still bliddy eat it, it’s the thought that counts and appreciating them doing it in the first place 😡

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
She’s a weird yin. There is a guy on tiktok who does a belter of an impression of her 🤣🤣🤣

I’d love to know what her full time job is, she said tiktok isn’t but I think she makes a fair whack off it.
Apparently she was a social worker for 20 years . She’s another Steph , nae pals and always with her mum

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What the do is this video the jumper as it’s not a hoodie looks s and she canna grab the collar if I was that brand i wouldn’t be thinking that wasn’t a good advert to authorise 🤣🤣 and I am loving the dadsam cherine s show oh Sam everyone did warn you come and have a nice chat and wonder where ballymenabeau has went with more tea.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cppjmevog65rt85m4q60.mp4

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
But Wtaf is that skin all about 😂😭 I thought she had a facial or whatever se she spouted 😂 watch this space it will be the lassies fault that did that….. these doberhuns not only need to go to specsavers but need a bliddy hearing test too 😭 how they can say she is flawless is beyond me, my nana probs has better skin and she crooked it a few year ago 🤦🏻‍♀️
What the do is this video the jumper as it’s not a hoodie looks s and she canna grab the collar if I was that brand i wouldn’t be thinking that wasn’t a good advert to authorise 🤣🤣 and I am loving the dadsam cherine s show oh Sam everyone did warn you come and have a nice chat and wonder where ballymenabeau has went with more tea.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cppjmevog65rt85m4q60.mp4
Painful watch. The drag queen eyebrows, the staged pose, she looks uncomfortable sat perched in her brown vestibule in the curtainless gaff

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
If she had a facial she would have been told to not put make up on what a waste of a facial that’s even if she had one and if she did I would be mortified if I knew I gave her a facial and her face looked like that the next day, my skin feels and looks amazing for a good couple of weeks but I don’t slap on anything like she does a nice skin tint or a tinted moisturiser,surely she can see her face is a mess. It’s actually very sad that she is pretending be this body positive person she must be crippled that she truly doesn’t look like that and to try and trick people she does is 10 times worse using filters is not the answer especially when it’s is so clearly dropping off her face or making her body look a completely different shape.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
If she had a facial she would have been told to not put make up on what a waste of a facial that’s even if she had one and if she did I would be mortified if I knew I gave her a facial and her face looked like that the next day, my skin feels and looks amazing for a good couple of weeks but I don’t slap on anything like she does a nice skin tint or a tinted moisturiser,surely she can see her face is a mess. It’s actually very sad that she is pretending be this body positive person she must be crippled that she truly doesn’t look like that and to try and trick people she does is 10 times worse using filters is not the answer especially when it’s is so clearly dropping off her face or making her body look a completely different shape.
She mentioned needles, I get morpheous 8 treatments, that’s using needles, always told not to put anything on my skin at all even skin care as it’s penetrated the skin for at least 24 hrs…. She’s full of s.
It is really sad, the sooner people wake up to her the better

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Sam’s bawsack has better wrinkles and lines I bet 🤣🤣🤣