Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I agree with this fully!! One of my daughters keeps asking to try it and I hands down will not spend a penny, I’d rather buy her the expensive stuff just so I don’t have to give them my money whilst she is still working with them….. there will be 100s of us the same
Absolutely, I have lots of gifts to buy for teenagers but it wont be from them while she’s spreading her evil tentacles around 🤪

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I watched the post as well and was lovely to see her with her 3 kids aswell and how nice is the white blazer not a cheap crap awful black Tik tok shop blazer that’s been worn to the death.
IMG_2767.png
This is beaut 😍 since flora is always going on about being a single mum, a sen mum, it s a bit strange her kids weren’t involved since apparently she’s doing it for their future….. instead of making it a wholesome ad/shoot she’s tried to be all seductive with the spaniels ears flapping about (we must of edited them) since according to flora she has great boobs 😂😭

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
If she had a facial she would have been told to not put make up on what a waste of a facial that’s even if she had one and if she did I would be mortified if I knew I gave her a facial and her face looked like that the next day, my skin feels and looks amazing for a good couple of weeks but I don’t slap on anything like she does a nice skin tint or a tinted moisturiser,surely she can see her face is a mess. It’s actually very sad that she is pretending be this body positive person she must be crippled that she truly doesn’t look like that and to try and trick people she does is 10 times worse using filters is not the answer especially when it’s is so clearly dropping off her face or making her body look a completely different shape.
The thing is if she pared back the make up and used a skin tint instead of that heavy cheap s her skin would look so much better! I’m a couple of years older than Vav and absolutely cannot get away with full coverage, heavy foundations anymore (looking at you Double Wear). She’s inadvertently making herself look older by trying to look younger, make it make sense Vav 🤯😬🤪🤨

May 24, 2024
The World
This is beaut 😍 since flora is always going on about being a single mum, a sen mum, it s a bit strange her kids weren’t involved since apparently she’s doing it for their future….. instead of making it a wholesome ad/shoot she’s tried to be all seductive with the spaniels ears flapping about (we must of edited them) since according to flora she has great boobs 😂😭
Her platform is all about being a sen mum after all…
Instead she stood catching flies with greasy hair, manky jacket and her nipples tucked in to her waistline

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I agree with this fully!! One of my daughters keeps asking to try it and I hands down will not spend a penny, I’d rather buy her the expensive stuff just so I don’t have to give them my money whilst she is still working with them….. there will be 100s of us the same

Now this is when I'm glad I don't have girls 🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈 as I would be the exact same. Would rather buy expensive than from them🙊

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Now this is when I'm glad I don't have girls 🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈 as I would be the exact same. Would rather buy expensive than from them🙊
My two girls are into make up, my older one 😍 wow just wow, her skills are 🔥 she’s never asked for b perfect she’s slagged flora 😂😭 she’s just a mini me with her honesty 😏 she said the other day she’s love to take a Brillo pad to her face

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I’d get the chroma as a day to day, my daughter would too. She has Mrs Glam powder and she has Katie Daley powder but if they would stop working with a charity theif or a false domestic abuse claimant, I’d consider it.
Shame you can’t get an honest account from the guy she claimed interfered with L and take that to brands. How brands could turn away from that in name of 10 blushers being sold.
Even just talking about it I would resort to violence if I came across her as you don’t do about with those kind of claims. There’s people who really has hard the unfortunate experience of it and don’t appreciate it being made a mockery cause she can’t keep a man.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 could not agree more with this. Lucky that man's life was not ruined because of her wicked wicked lies.

Imagine even putting your child into a situation like that awful person she is. The police coming interviewing you for hours, social services etc😡😡😡

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
My two girls are into make up, my older one 😍 wow just wow, her skills are 🔥 she’s never asked for b perfect she’s slagged flora 😂😭 she’s just a mini me with her honesty 😏 she said the other day she’s love to take a Brillo pad to her face

🤣🤣🤣🤣 now that's my type of girl👏🏻👏🏻 nothing like being honest🙃

I am terrible at make up I don't wear it being honest day to day I might put some tanning drops on, I've got my brows done went for the powdered one and some mascara. My nieces are the same there make up skills are amazing. I've so much make up tho morphe pallets, Mac, Dior etc and they end up going with it🤣 if I'm going out to anything where I do want to make a "effort" I get my make up done 🤣🤣

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
‘What you think they’re all mad at me for’ 🎵

•Exploiting a terminally ill man
•Marrying him for money
•Stealing charity money
•Cheating on your terminally ill husband
•Bedding his best friend before he was even resting
•Accusing an innocent man of interfering with your daughter
•Putting the wrong man on your daughters birth certificate
• Bullying
• Being a compulsive liar & manipulator
• Exploiting your non verbal son
• Claims of domestic abuse (posted countless social media updates about how amazing the man was and how you are the diva)

And that’s all I can think of while being one coffee in.. let me warm up.
Or anyone else want to add to the list….
Edit to the wrong name on birth certificate, this was after getting a dna and knowing 100% she was putting the wrong name on, no innocent mistake…

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
🤣🤣🤣🤣 now that's my type of girl👏🏻👏🏻 nothing like being honest🙃

I am terrible at make up I don't wear it being honest day to day I might put some tanning drops on, I've got my brows done went for the powdered one and some mascara. My nieces are the same there make up skills are amazing. I've so much make up tho morphe pallets, Mac, Dior etc and they end up going with it🤣 if I'm going out to anything where I do want to make a "effort" I get my make up done 🤣🤣
Awww she’s ruthless 😂😂😂

Same I don’t wear it either, I have hair stroke brows so just top them up if need be and I do my own lashes with my friends brand of cluster lashes and I’m good to go 😆 if I’m going anywhere or I have had a shoot to do I’ll get my make up done for me
The amount of money I’ve spent on make up for them is insane 😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Oh she kneewwwww????

Yes she knew. She flew down to London and got a dna test done while pregnant. Mad Pam and Steph. So they took fluid out from the sac, she found out it was a girl. The guy who is on the birth certificate he was in love with her and they actually bought a flat together.

He was going to raise Lily. He did for 10 months and she split with him. Crazy her mum never seen anything wrong with that putting the wrong dad on