Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Edit to the wrong name on birth certificate, this was after getting a dna and knowing 100% she was putting the wrong name on, no innocent mistake…

Yup and mad Pam allowed it. He even got L name tattooed on him. He now has 2 girls of his own. He has not seen L since she was 10 months old.

She had her feet and hand moulds done yes L. Said her full name printed under it. Then when she split with him she put a bit of paper over it and wrote Gall🙈🙈😭😭

He was also in all L new baby photo shoot with Steph and the whole family.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Awww she’s ruthless 😂😂😂

Same I don’t wear it either, I have hair stroke brows so just top them up if need be and I do my own lashes with my friends brand of cluster lashes and I’m good to go 😆 if I’m going anywhere or I have had a shoot to do I’ll get my make up done for me
The amount of money I’ve spent on make up for them is insane 😂

Nothing wrong with that tho 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes I could not be arsed putting make up on day in day out no thanks. I get my lashes tinted. I've only ever had my lashes done once for a wedding and I did like it but I then picked them 🙈

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Yup and mad Pam allowed it. He even got L name tattooed on him. He now has 2 girls of his own. He has not seen L since she was 10 months old.

She had her feet and hand moulds done yes L. Said her full name printed under it. Then when she split with him she put a bit of paper over it and wrote Gall🙈🙈😭😭

He was also in all L new baby photo shoot with Steph and the whole family.
There is no end to the s she will do to manipulate, steal, or cover up. Wow

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
DA498D08-5A3D-420D-AB7E-2954AA7C2AF6.png
Stop using a smoothing filter to promote products you absolute wet wipe. I’m going to encourage everyone to go in and do this.

Whilst she’s doing shopping lives and popping things in the basket and encouraging people to use them…

Click shopping, and go from there. The more that do it the more tik tok will look at her. I’d love nothing more than her getting blocked from lives haha

Attachments

• E3DE3745-C23A-4E61-B8D8-280DCE01C124.png
    E3DE3745-C23A-4E61-B8D8-280DCE01C124.png
    173.4 KB · Views: 26

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Did anyone else catch the live last night? He's still got Ruth as one of the mods and she was acting like nothing happened commenting "hi, how are you" 🤔 Surely if she's friends with Steph and she's been saying stuff about Sam, then out of loyalty she wouldn't speak to him anymore? This whole thing makes no sense especially since after ALL of this Sam still follows her. Unless of course Cherine was pissed and acting like Billy Big Baws in the comments without consulting anyone 🤷🏻‍♀️
In other news, happy one week anniversary of Sam joining CC- it's been eventful 🫶🫶
Aww no, fit did I miss , what was cherine up to?

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yes she knew. She flew down to London and got a dna test done while pregnant. Mad Pam and Steph. So they took fluid out from the sac, she found out it was a girl. The guy who is on the birth certificate he was in love with her and they actually bought a flat together.

He was going to raise Lily. He did for 10 months and she split with him. Crazy her mum never seen anything wrong with that putting the wrong dad on
It’s a thing they love a DNA test was it Pam or nana who also had to get one? And the fact nana slept with her brother in law is unreal!!

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
DA498D08-5A3D-420D-AB7E-2954AA7C2AF6.png
Stop using a smoothing filter to promote products you absolute wet wipe. I’m going to encourage everyone to go in and do this.

Whilst she’s doing shopping lives and popping things in the basket and encouraging people to use them…

Click shopping, and go from there. The more that do it the more tik tok will look at her. I’d love nothing more than her getting blocked from lives haha
I’ve reported the live aswell 🫶🏻

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Someone said I had my C-section on Thursday and instead of saying congratulations how are you feeling she shouted oh I’ve had two c sections 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a fing walloper.
That’s Steph ALL OVER and hers would have been the worst ever experience too. Mrs doom and gloom munchausen by proxy herself! It’s when she pronounced Poland as Paw-land on live earlier 😭😂😂😂😂😂😂

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
That’s Steph ALL OVER and hers would have been the worst ever experience too. Mrs doom and gloom munchausen by proxy herself! It’s when she pronounced Poland as Paw-land on live earlier 😭😂😂😂😂😂😂
she just can’t help making it about her.

Nearly half a million following… can’t drag 500 into her lives. Hilarious.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Honestly , been reading the comments about L and her past . Already, know about the C situation . It's beyond beggars belief how karma hasn't hit her hard and still going about with a set of teeth ! Never mind , we all have a past ... Her's is fkn exceptional , I don't know how she sleep's at night .
She doesn’t sleep at night. And it’s well deserved haha