Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
He’d get you certified 😂😂😂 my fella would do the same.
I couldn’t do her job, my fella works 60+ hours a week, could you imagine a lovers tiff about being shattered and didn’t put a wash on. He would tell me get fed if I dared I wouldn’t have a leg to stand on. But baaaaabbbeeee 😩 it took me 2 hours to curl my hair and 3 hours to put my makeup on, I’ve done a full shift too ya know….

My husband told me he would kick my arse out if I started that s and doing tik toks. Same as the kids well teenager 🤣🤣🤣

Mind you he's is so mad at me today cause he's grounded so suck it up butter cup. They need to learn that in school and hes been a little s it's email now not letters that he can hide like I done 🤣🙈

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Thank you!! And also thank you to @MRS FULL MONTY✨
Whose Maxs dad?
She’s had more men than hot dinners 🤣🤣

He is called Petr and he's from Austria. He proposed to her within 6 months he never knew what she was like.

Then he left her and said he ignored L, never spoke to her, was not allowed the heating on lights on etc

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Proposed to a terminally ill man
Used all resources through the media to get her wedding free, turned the locals love and care for Cammy in to her own ego massaging circus.
Kept his mother and family out of his hospital room in his last moments but declared in the paper he was surrounded by loving family as he passed.
Raised thousands for charity in his name, dipped the charity buckets for herself, kept 15k donated through indigogo and spent on herself.
Begged for a Disney holiday for lily through make a wish foundation even know the charity supports Cammy and needs for his situation. Should have went to a child who was unwell.
Cheated on her husband as he was sick, and before he was laid to rest.
Put the wrong dad on lilys birth certification, knowingly (found that part out today)
Called an ex’s work and told them he interfered with Lily when he dumped her.
Lily has had many step daddies
She exploits her autistic child daily when he can’t consent to anything being shown.
She was giving M magnesium gummies to “help him sleep” and she was doing an ad for them, saying he’s been sleeping so good, probably over dosing him on them.
Uses and abuses every single man she goes with
Accused a man of sexual assault or something along those lines am sure(?)
Tried to trap a man, he found the ovulation tests and ran like do

Please feel free to chip in where I’ve missed peeps 😂😂😂

Her latest one is posting an old crying video baiting her followers to believe she’s upset and crying that very moment. But the video was about 3 weeks old, filmed with old nails.
So that night she painted a newly done manicure back to the old nail colour in time for her morning video. 👹👹👹👹

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
He is called Petr and he's from Austria. He proposed to her within 6 months he never knew what she was like.

Then he left her and said he ignored L, never spoke to her, was not allowed the heating on lights on etc

She also lied saying about L passport that the office her name wrong on it because well last I heard her real dad was not on birth certificate. Even tho he has a dna etc and pays for L

May 24, 2024
The World
My husband told me he would kick my arse out if I started that s and doing tik toks. Same as the kids well teenager 🤣🤣🤣

Mind you he's is so mad at me today cause he's grounded so suck it up butter cup. They need to learn that in school and hes been a little s it's email now not letters that he can hide like I done 🤣🙈
I’ve shown my daughter Vavs page and asked her how school life would be if I acted like this, was around the time she decided to start showing her tits for GRWM, she said it would be social suicide and she would get it tight.

I wouldn’t do that to my daughter, I just couldn’t embarrass her like that!!

Kids gotta learn babe 🤣🤣🤣 my lass is in her last year and looks like she has the easiest year ahead she best not act up at school. Criminology, physiology and Art. What’s to complain 🤣

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She is a t ❤️❤️❤️❤️

So she's lied her way through life. She was with a guy, cheated and then got pregnant. Went to London got a dna test and still put the wrong baby daddy on the birth certificate. With her daughter

2) she has had more cockend than weekend

3) met C he got poorly she got engaged they raised money, she kept 15k. Got married he passed sadly

4) slept with C best friend while he was still alive and after

5) accused a man of Sa against L

6) accused multiple men of Da to her

7) tried to trap a man and was doing ovulation sticks and got pregnant. She was pregnant with twins and lost them. Then put him all over the internet saying he was a cheat

8) she is the biggest liar you will ever meet, saying she has a Ed, it's se she is lying.

9) her own dad has nothing to do with her because he thinks she is vile, same as her middle brother. Steph and Karl have the same mum and dad.

I've prob forgot but that's some stuff

10) never let C family in the room when he was passing also kept his closest friends away. I speak to one of C best pals.

Her surname is from a man she married months after meeting him, had M about a year later and if it wasn’t for covid lockdowns he most likely would have left sooner than he did.

Used all resources through the media to get her wedding free, turned the locals love and care for Cammy in to her own ego massaging circus.
Kept his mother and family out of his hospital room in his last moments but declared in the paper he was surrounded by loving family as he passed.
Raised thousands for charity in his name, ripped the charity buckets for herself, kept 15k donated through indigogo and spent on herself.
Begged for a Disney holiday for lily through make a wish foundation even know the charity supports Cammy and needs for his situation. Should have went to a child who was unwell.
Put the wrong dad on lilys birth certification, knowingly (found that part out today)
Lily has had many step daddies…

Her latest one is posting an old crying video baiting her followers to believe she’s upset and crying that very moment. But the video was about 3 weeks old, filmed with old nails.
So that night she painted a newly done manicure back to the old nail colour in time for her morning video. 👹👹👹👹

Raised thousands for charity in his name, dipped the charity buckets for herself, kept 15k donated through indigogo and spent on herself.
Lily has had many step daddies…

first hubby passed just months after the rushed wedding. Her surname is from second hubby who she married within a year of meeting him, think they got engaged after 3/4 months and married him about 3 months later. It was going to be a “romantic“ Maldives wedding but said paperwork screwed that up. So what seemed to be was a rushed small wedding then went to Maldives later, took L with them to do it again. If I remember correctly nana macaroni made a dress for L from the wedding dress she wore with her first husband (I found that very weird) They had M about a year later and if it wasn’t for covid lockdowns he most likely would have left sooner than he did.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Ever since Aimee blocked me I feel like I’ve forgotten out her 🤣🤣
However like Vav I’m not loyal, I’m not just Vavs troll I’ll come pick on Aimee now and again. To be perfectly honest I’m still not over the give me cosmetic lives 🤣🤣🤣🤣
DID HER DURTY!!

My mum did not mind her and then I showed her the pics of her she was like no that can't be her eh aye hun it is 🤣🤣🤣 my mum blocked her 🤣🤣🙈

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
She also lied saying about L passport that the office her name wrong on it because well last I heard her real dad was not on birth certificate. Even tho he has a dna etc and pays for L
So did it ever get amended? Don't even know anything about that if you can do that? I'd be raging if that was me because that is the core of your history really, singularly to you, not just what your ma wants to say.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I’ve shown my daughter Vavs page and asked her how school life would be if I acted like this, was around the time she decided to start showing her tits for GRWM, she said it would be social suicide and she would get it tight.

I wouldn’t do that to my daughter, I just couldn’t embarrass her like that!!

Kids gotta learn babe 🤣🤣🤣 my lass is in her last year and looks like she has the easiest year ahead she best not act up at school. Criminology, physiology and Art. What’s to complain 🤣

I showed my son and he was like eh you wise 🤣🤣🤣 then he was like why is her growler out 😭😭😭😭

He would get such a hard time his pals said I'm a milf🤣🤣🤣🤣 then they were trying to add me on insta etc 🙊

Oh aye tell me about it I normally be like oh I give in but not today this mama is not in the best mood😛 I was like well stay in with your family wow end of the world🤣🤣 he's now with his dad watching football and it's now time for me to relax since the youngest is 😴😴😴😴

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
So did it ever get amended? Don't even know anything about that if you can do that? I'd be raging if that was me because that is the core of your history really, singularly to you, not just what your ma wants to say.

The last I heard last year no it never did.

So what it will say is her name then it will say previous name etc on it? Think also the same with the dad on it.

May 24, 2024
The World
It’s absolutely brutal, I know you can’t change address etc obviously as that’s where you were when you were born but not sure about names after DNA test. But it is your core history, it follows you everywhere.
I legally changed my middle names when I was 36, I’d taken 2 aunties and a gran I never seen all the way through life with me, I had to write their names on legal documents and one day I just thought who the do are these people and why are they part of my identity when I don’t know them and they don’t bring anything to my life. So I took their names out ❤️
They were from my dad’s side who I have nothing to do with. They don’t get to be such an important part of my identity.. that’s my view on it.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Thought the story was she put the wrong “dad” on the birth certificate knowing it wasn’t him then her cheating and lies were discovered. Which shows she didn't think of the implications later in life for L, only thought about saving her own arse

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
It’s absolutely brutal, I know you can’t change address etc obviously as that’s where you were when you were born but not sure about names after DNA test. But it is your core history, it follows you everywhere.
I legally changed my middle names when I was 36, I’d taken 2 aunties and a gran I never seen all the way through life with me, I had to write their names on legal documents and one day I just thought who the do are these people and why are they part of my identity when I don’t know them and they don’t bring anything to my life. So I took their names out ❤️
They were from my dad’s side who I have nothing to do with. They don’t get to be such an important part of my identity.. that’s my view on it.
My brother and I are currently doing genealogy. It's hard graft. But I am fascinated by it. Few wee surprises along the way but nowt like that. Currently back to 1800s.Im more Irish than Scottish, I've found out. Wee mongrel. But tails wagging 😂