Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I did hear that I thought that wa a joke 🤣🤣 oh I know I see her around the area and she is a sad lonely women yeah she might have got a younger man but he looks like Shrek her daughter used to go to school with my kids and she was always up at school moaning to the school about her princess and other kids, how come her family disowned her?
That Nicola follows me 😭😂

May 24, 2024
The World
I don’t really comment on vavron!
But I had to post this copying someone🤣🤣 Chloe posted this earlier today IMG_4122.jpeg
Well hello my beaut 😍 love to see you over here 👋
Tom Hanks Hello GIF

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
I did hear that I thought that wa a joke 🤣🤣 oh I know I see her around the area and she is a sad lonely women yeah she might have got a younger man but he looks like Shrek her daughter used to go to school with my kids and she was always up at school moaning to the school about her princess and other kids, how come her family disowned her?
She’s a compulsive liar and a s stirrer to boot! I can imagine her up at the school all the time 🙄 She’s nae the full shilling I don’t think.

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Tell yous what, I'm packing this working for a living in. Dealing with others f*ck ups all day with a calm, hard to come by demeanour 😖
I'm gonna become a tiktok influencer. Yeah, yous heard me right. Be back soon. Looking oot ma chopstick waving tongs, red lippy, cutting ma fringe, putting on passive aggressive music and side eyeing ma man with a glaikit come hither big boy look.
He'd get me certified. Could you imagine acting like that around your real life people, never mind strangers on social media? 😵‍💫

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She’s a fing fruit loop isn’t she. Met her man at a bus stop 😂What I’d like to know is how they get all those fancy holidays in New York when she doesn’t work and he has an ordinary job. Even her own family disowned her she’s that bad.

She's not right at all. Up in her comments omg stunning we need a night out 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Nicola wise up she thinks your nothing but a mink