Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 13, 2024
scotland
Aw she can piss off , someone asked “do you want anymore children” and she went no I’m going to be looking after max the rest of my life , she’s CHOOSING that, she does nothing to help that poor boy, so that she reaps the benefits and the attention
Max is gonna be kicking do outta for the rest of her life in about 5 yrs time if she doesn’t start putting the work in with him! She’s a selfish prick! She’s a complete disgrace

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Max is gonna be kicking do outta for the rest of her life in about 5 yrs time if she doesn’t start putting the work in with him! She’s a selfish prick! She’s a complete disgrace
Exactly this. She’s setting him up for institutional life because there is no way she’s coping when he’s 6ft like his dad and heavy with all the se she feeds him. She jokes about the no boundaries but it’s definitely not a flex.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’m shocked she’s not learning makaton signing, she’s more interested in filming herself all day. I hope he gets a social worker and someone intervenes at some point to help him communicate 😳

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I’m shocked she’s not learning makaton signing, she’s more interested in filming herself all day. I hope he gets a social worker and someone intervenes at some point to help him communicate 😳
She doesn’t do anything to help him. Nothing at all unless it’s for her benefit such as encouraging him to get out the car himself cos she can’t lift him no more.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
My son who’s 5 can do makaton, full conversations and that made me want to do it so I can further help him develop too. Obviously for M it would be a little more difficult but the effort needs to be there. She doesn’t give a do it’s sickening.