Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Something else. The way she spoke to her too. The s acting…. It’s all too much for a Friday morning like.

I’ve got my sons autism assessment today guys and I’m bricking it. It isn’t as visible in him as it is say max, we have a lot of masking etc so wish us luck 🙈 x

Good luck mama and your boy ❤️ it will all be fine and we are all here for you when it's done.

Sending lots of love xxx

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She will never have the celebrity status she craves because C is her karma and what she’s done is going to follow her, she’s an absolute loser, could u imagine if TT was banned today, they all would be fed x
Wouldn’t that be a dream lol I have never wanted someone to have a downfall but she is in a whole different league how she can show her face on tt staggers me I know why she can’t go about Aberdeen as to many folk know her but how she pretends on tt she is this nice girl and so many folk have spoken out, I see on tattle that they don’t believe the Irish username and I kinda agree they haven’t brought any tea that hasn’t already been spoken about surely even Cokehead Brendan wouldn’t still be using her I have said it before she will be the downfall of his business why would he risk it, something more substantial needs to be said by BPerfect needs to be said before I believe what the people who work their think.

May 24, 2024
The World
Thank you my girl ❤️ ready to fight for my little man make sure he has everything he needs in his life. Not like vav! Still having a wee laugh she said max has aspergers 🤣 max is on the lower side of the spectrum where lots more assistance is needed in every day life. Aspergers is the opposite and what my sons have. (We don’t mind the term but some do)

However if she knew anything at all she would stop using the term because some find it extremely offensive considering hans Asperger was a Nazi doctor and anyone be diagnosed was sent to die in concentration camps.

His work as a doctor is all extremely valid but yeh the history of it all is a little dark. So if you read here you big smelly rat stop using offensive terms. Especially with a platform based on SEN.

Anyway I’m off for most of the day probably girls. Life be living today. Hope I don’t miss anything exciting 🤣🤣🤣
You know Vav loves a label, even ‘Velcro baby’ is a label. She can’t help herself.
She quickly gave up the arthritis in her fingers narrative, couldn’t peddle that one for a new label.

Someone needs to send her a label maker for entertainment purposes.

You’re doing the best you can for him and that’s all we can do in life. We are never too busy to help our children succeed in life.
We aren’t, she is.

❤️

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Mine and have a good day living your life as a bit of fruit on the windowsill the day now everybody, in the words of vav - aka how dare you call me out and try and expose me for what I really am. Bless her thinking she has a few wee trolls that don’t know her after her show she put on for an entire city who knows what’s she’s done!
I think I’ll choose to be a citrus fruit today to keep the RATS away 🍊 💋

Dishthedirt

Apr 29, 2024
Glasgow
Something else. The way she spoke to her too. The s acting…. It’s all too much for a Friday morning like.

I’ve got my sons autism assessment today guys and I’m bricking it. It isn’t as visible in him as it is say max, we have a lot of masking etc so wish us luck 🙈 x
It always sounds staged between her and her daughter very unnatural, and all the calling her baby,darling you can tell is for camera.
I hope today goes well for you can't imagine how stressful it must be x

May 24, 2024
The World
Wouldn’t that be a dream lol I have never wanted someone to have a downfall but she is in a whole different league how she can show her face on tt staggers me I know why she can’t go about Aberdeen as to many folk know her but how she pretends on tt she is this nice girl and so many folk have spoken out, I see on tattle that they don’t believe the Irish username and I kinda agree they haven’t brought any tea that hasn’t already been spoken about surely even Cokehead Brendan wouldn’t still be using her I have said it before she will be the downfall of his business why would he risk it, something more substantial needs to be said by BPerfect needs to be said before I believe what the people who work their think.
I agree with tattle that’s why I didn’t engage when they came back. Posted right away it went from info from a close relative to sounding like she witnessed it first hand.
Nothing is new there. Even the way she wrote that Steph said to Brendan ‘he’s short is he’. Thats not an Irish term and your own embedded language would automatically correct that.

I enjoyed the entertainment of them, anything negative about her I’m on board with, but yeah, not plausible.

Did cross my mind it’s actually one of the other creators wanting to drop the goss but can’t do it from a creators angle as it narrows it down more. But yeah… 🤷‍♀️

Cute effort Pam ❤️

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She’s pushed it too far. The engagement 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don’t care what she’s trying to portray. This is not the engagement of a half a mil account.
And she has that clatty black top on again today the minky b!!

I see the slimming filter out today on full force! 🤣 vav my darling you do not have a flat tummy stop letting it hang oot! And that hair is bogging nasty! What a ball of frizz and your a hairdresser! Whahhh laughable hunny 🤣🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That rap vid yesterday with the massive arse has motivated me to do more cardi so it was morning and evening runs yesterday and I’m doing same again today.
I think to myself when I’m wanting to stop
“I will never get as big an arse a big blobby Vav” it pushes me to stay at it.

Vav are you still bossin’ it in the gym and doing morning ice baths?

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Never seen a beauty filter that makes someone looks even uglier before 😳 the teeth are teething! it shows just how much she’s had them shaved down she’s all gums instead of teeth now and she’s still got rows of black fillings. Her composite bonding will be getting chipped all the time because she uses her rat chompers to open packaging, must be the rat in her

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
That rap vid yesterday with the massive arse has motivated me to do more cardi so it was morning and evening runs yesterday and I’m doing same again today.
I think to myself when I’m wanting to stop
“I will never get as big an arse a big blobby Vav” it pushes me to stay at it.

Vav are you still bossin’ it in the gym and doing morning ice baths?
It’s like being on a diet and you could use vavs pic on the fridge to stop the over eating 🤣🤣🤣