Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Your comments make you look like a bit of an arse. Saying she's full of BS. I know this person hot wheels personally and I can 100% say she would do what she has said.

You have just came over here and done a right sty comments being honest and I don't think there was any need for it at all.
Thanks darling 🫶

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Mind blowing that Sarah from FOA dismissed looking into it awful,well done for keeping all the information and for getting it all looked into it was awful what she has done.

I know it's crazy. Easy to check if anything went into there acc from Steph which could of shut it all down but that's not the case tho. Hotwheels has done amazing to get it all together ❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
She’s so bizzy again next week always bizzy just never with her kids 😂😂 that clapping thing she does when she’s trying to think of why she’s bizzy is so annoying. Catching flights and bringing out se make up and clothes 😂😂 but it’s sow sow sow gewd. do off staff you’re a t

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
Mind blowing that Sarah from FOA dismissed looking into it awful,well done for keeping all the information and for getting it all looked into it was awful what she has done.
It certainly changed my opinion on her when I heard that’s for sure. It will give her Dad a red face as well I would imagine if anything comes from it. They don’t care I mean they are fing loaded anyway from his Balmoral Group money.

Mar 8, 2024
Her hair is like straw.
She’s talking to lily like a piece of s here. She’s a fing awful mum.
The annoying scream she does like on the ride that time goes right through me she’s fing fat weapon

Attachments

• IMG_1327.png
    IMG_1327.png
    372.3 KB · Views: 47
Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
I’ve never had a good vibe from Sarah from friends of anchor to be honest I’ve met her a few times and yes they have done some fantastic work but if this all comes out that she was in the no about what Steph has done then she will lose a lot of respect from folk around Aberdeen.
Fantastic work, maybe. But you often find that charities are a breeding ground for narcissistic, wrong un’s who harbour under the illusion of good people because they are all about the “charity”. It’s a case of when and not if their Messiah complex finally kicks in.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Fantastic work, maybe. But you often find that charities are a breeding ground for narcissistic, wrong un’s who harbour under the illusion of good people because they are all about the “charity”. It’s a case of when and not if their Messiah complex finally kicks in.
That’s very true i don’t understand why someone who runs a charity said to go and ask Steph surely if she thought their was a wrongdoing she would investigate.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I know it's crazy. Easy to check if anything went into there acc from Steph which could have shut it all down but that's not the case tho. Hotwheels has done amazing to get it all together ❤️❤️
Here here babe we know the truth and we’ve seen/heard the evidence sarahjane Hogg should be under criminal fraudulant investigation which we hope she is! To email and deflect the matter away from them and tell you to contact Stephanie Robertson is really really strange 💋💋

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Here here babe we know the truth and we’ve seen/heard the evidence sarahjane Hogg should be under criminal fraudulant investigation which we hope she is! To email and deflect the matter away from them and tell you to contact Stephanie Robertson is really really strange 💋💋
As a charity she should have an obligation to investigate if someone is saying money raised for her charity wasn’t handed over. Something very very fishy there 🤬