Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’m gonna chin her in Glasgow BPerfect store and I’ve got a lot of evidence printed off ready to chin her about INCLUDING the evidence about where the £15,000 raised for FOA through indigogo was paid into and it was a PERSONAL bank account under the name of Miss Stephanie Robertson, so she better brace herself cos EVERYONE in that shop will be shown it and let’s see if she is Billy BigBaws then.
Yeh Vav ya fat t according to you no one would ever say anything to your face well just wait till you meet me and I will be recording it. See ya soon ya crackpot thieving t!!
Can’t you cover up the sensitive parts of your print out and show us a snippet? She will be dying with embarrassment when she reads here 🤣

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Can’t you cover up the sensitive parts of your print out and show us a snippet? She will be dying with embarrassment when she reads here 🤣
I wish I could, honestly would love nothing better than to put it on here but out of respect for C family and other names on it I can’t.
It will no doubt all be published in the newspapers once the charity commission and the regulatory body for fundraisers thoroughly investigate and report back to the police.
I have the paperwork, emails I sent to FOA asking them to look into the issue of the missing money and they replied back telling me they were not going to look into it and I had to take it up with STEPHANIE ROBERTSON.
Also voice recordings of the telephone conversations I had with Sarah from FOA.

Mar 8, 2024
We had someone on Oinking Olga’s thread, seemed great to start with but then went completely off the rails, full of absolute bullshit & she had several different personalities to go with the several different accounts they had & they used to answer themselves off these other accounts. Then took some people really in & got them to follow her on their real TikTok accounts & then outed them as trolls. It was all really strange. 😱
Yeah I was thinking this seems very similar to this. It really does

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I wish I could, honestly would love nothing better than to put it on here but out of respect for C family and other names on it I can’t.
It will no doubt all be published in the newspapers once the charity commission and the regulatory body for fundraisers thoroughly investigate and report back to the police.
I have the paperwork, emails I sent to FOA asking them to look into the issue of the missing money and they replied back telling me they were not going to look into it and I had to take it up with STEPHANIE ROBERTSON.
Also voice recordings of the telephone conversations I had with Sarah from FOA.
Mind blowing that Sarah from FOA dismissed looking into it awful,well done for keeping all the information and for getting it all looked into it was awful what she has done.

Dishthedirt

Apr 29, 2024
Glasgow
I don’t think she will bottle it, she is so full of herself and wants the glory of having her blush, but it’s not really her blush it’s BPerfects with her name on a wee dumpy bottle and a cardboard box.
She will probably demand security with her being such a big celebrity 😏
She said lillie designed that box and got them to make lots of changes so how is it the box is exactly the same as every other creators box ?? More bull

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Well for a start saying you are gonna chin someone doesn’t mean you are gonna thump them cos I most certainly wouldn’t take an assault charge for her, it means confront them.
There are names of innocent people on the paperwork that will be shown to Vav and Vav only but no doubt everyone in the store will hear what’s being said without them finding out the sensitive information.
I am by no means a Billy BigBaws I’m just someone who wants justice for C and his family and gonna grab the opportunity to chin her while she is in Glasgow, if I lived in Aberdeen it would have been done a while ago.
Hope that clears things up for you
🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
She is a t ❤️❤️❤️❤️

So she's lied her way through life. She was with a guy, cheated and then got pregnant. Went to London got a dna test and still put the wrong baby daddy on the birth certificate. With her daughter

2) she has had more cockend than weekend

3) met C he got poorly she got engaged they raised money, she kept 15k. Got married he passed sadly

4) slept with C best friend while he was still alive and after

5) accused a man of Sa against L

6) accused multiple men of Da to her

7) tried to trap a man and was doing ovulation sticks and got pregnant. She was pregnant with twins and lost them. Then put him all over the internet saying he was a cheat

8) she is the biggest liar you will ever meet, saying she has a Ed, it's se she is lying.

9) her own dad has nothing to do with her because he thinks she is vile, same as her middle brother. Steph and Karl have the same mum and dad.

I've prob forgot but that's some stuff

10) never let C family in the room when he was passing also kept his closest friends away. I speak to one of C best pals.

11) never even put his family name one the headstone
She is a grade A C U Next Tuesday. I remember when C passed a friend said “watch this space she will have another man in no time”. Little did we know she already had…….. she is the lowest of the low but thinks she is the cats nuts…..

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
I really hope so……. She’s needs to be held accountable…..
😂 whatsthestory is on TL, will she be on Scottish rich list 2024 😂 will clothing line make her a millionaire, what a load o pish she will never be a millionaire. Saying she has a bought a big house in the country ehhhh rented you absolute TIT, I’m convinced it’s her or one of her minky family x

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
😂 whatsthestory is on TL, will she be on Scottish rich list 2024 😂 will clothing line make her a millionaire, what a load o pish she will never be a millionaire. Saying she has a bought a big house in the country ehhhh rented you absolute TIT, I’m convinced it’s her or one of her minky family x
Think they spelt thieving t wrong..

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Any way that any TL’s can invite me to TL?! Some of the comments have had me folded, I feel disingenuous by not reacting with a laughing face 🙈

I seem to be able to comment on other threads there but not TikTok ones, do I need to do my time trolling some unknown before TL are satisfied that I’m up to the job and can be promoted to the TikTok cnuts?!

Any info gratefully appreciated 💜

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Any way that any TL’s can invite me to TL?! Some of the comments have had me folded, I feel disingenuous by not reacting with a laughing face 🙈

I seem to be able to comment on other threads there but not TikTok ones, do I need to do my time trolling some unknown before TL are satisfied that I’m up to the job and can be promoted to the TikTok cnuts?!

Any info gratefully appreciated 💜
No one can join the TikTok threads even with a code unfortunately

May 24, 2024
The World
I’ve read TL for years, I was there when whatsthestory called her Stephonators. The embarrassment I felt 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣