Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
He still has all there videos up as we . She probably only misses the fact she could treat him like a puppet in her videos n he dome everything for the lazy b
He’s 100% the only one daft enough to put up with her s and that’s what she misses. Someone who’ll bow down to her, and back up all her lies.

Mar 8, 2024
Hahahah that video though 😂😂😂😂 the way she is acting in this is not genuine at all cus she’s fing recording it. It’s all fake. How do people not see her for what she is? I am howling at her in this. Why does the dickheads set up their phone to then act this way as if they aren’t recording themselves and staring at themselves throughout the video 😂😂😂 who is it even about?? She’s such an attention seeker. It’s so pathetic at her age to do be doing this. Why is she turning her back to the camera too? So many questions about this 😂😂😂 mortified for you staff

May 24, 2024
The World
Could be new nails as the shape isn’t square like the last I could stand corrected but regardless, who posts this s. 37 years old and the whole thing is contrived. The minute you hit record, everything that follows is fake, exaggerated and unauthentic.
It’s definitely about Harley, if he goes back he’s a fing mug. The lassie has just had some randoms fly to Ibiza for her and now she’s back dragging up an ex.
Steph, seek help babe 🖤

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
So I can't see the pic you put up🙈🙈 my eyes are so bad and my new glasses ain't ready. So I take it she has bought followers?
Sorry! I didn’t realise it would be so small. It’s been posted bigger now so hopefully you can read it. But yeah the long and the short of it is that she buys followers and likes, sad cow!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
So today's sad video on her being sad is bang on cue to reel in the fools for sympathy, and then oh look my blusher is out !! we better all buy it to make her happy and yet again check the nails 💅 different colour from yesterday 🤔🤔 another draft from her " let's con my daft huns box

That's the first thing I noticed the nails so thought oh another draft. How could you be bothered. She is so predictable

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I can’t even deal with her today honestly, my 5 year old has been up signing no Scotland, no party from 5am😂. She’s the most inauthentic person ever 🤢
Same here! My son is coming back from his dad's today and he phoned earlier and said "mum, but we've got john mcginn" 🤣🤣 I bought 2 big flag poles for out the front with scotland flags, he will be buzzing when he sees them

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Hahahah that video though 😂😂😂😂 the way she is acting in this is not genuine at all cus she’s fing recording it. It’s all fake. How do people not see her for what she is? I am howling at her in this. Why does the dickheads set up their phone to then act this way as if they aren’t recording themselves and staring at themselves throughout the video 😂😂😂 who is it even about?? She’s such an attention seeker. It’s so pathetic at her age to do be doing this. Why is she turning her back to the camera too? So many questions about this 😂😂😂 mortified for you staff

I don't get it why would you even do it🙈🙈🙈 I just can't cope with these melts and doing stuff like that 🤣

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
£260 to buy 100,000 likes which is what she needs every so often for something to do with creator fund.
£1.30 for 100 fake followers, be interesting to go back through the year and see how many she has bought total as buying hundreds on the daily 🫢 SAD SAD FRAUD ! NOBODY LIKES YOU
Is that not supposed to be against TikTok rules. I’m sure I read somewhere that if you are caught buying followers you will have your account permanently banned xx

May 24, 2024
The World
How are people mentioning Harley that finished months ago her Huns are just weird they were just trying to marry her off with Sam it’s a shame guys are getting brought up in association with her he had a lucky escape and he should keep well clear 🤣
IMG_2840.jpeg IMG_2841.jpeg
Jesus Christ they were all in Sam’s comments marrying her off to him. They are as bad as her