Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
This apparent ‘breakdown’ is not over a man…. She’s sting herself about her engagement 🤣🤣 no one likes you love. You just don’t come across good babes.
I think she is rattled about everything that was said on here on Friday night, she knows s is about to hit the fan and I bet she does a body swerve from Glasgow but don’t worry vav our big crusty fishy fanny t we have the troll bus ready to travel IMG_9846.jpeg

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
How's it going peeps ? Got some catching up to do I see ! Just back from being with my son in Edinburgh , he was doing the 5k muddy Race for Life which was nae sweat to him . He say's I should have done it too which I could've but I thought Vav could've went in my place to see her efforts 🤣

So our oldest went for a run anyway I was like hes been away for ages and ages checking his tracker 🤣🤣 he comes in and him and his pal was away for a 10k I was stressing 🤣🙈 he came back and was like wow I feel good🙊 then we have all been playing beer pong (juice pong) in the hot tub and now getting ready for the football.

I would like to say I am the champion of the house of the beer pong 😛🍺👏🏻

Trolls enjoy the football ⚽🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
So our oldest went for a run anyway I was like hes been away for ages and ages checking his tracker 🤣🤣 he comes in and him and his pal was away for a 10k I was stressing 🤣🙈 he came back and was like wow I feel good🙊 then we have all been playing beer pong (juice pong) in the hot tub and now getting ready for the football.

I would like to say I am the champion of the house of the beer pong 😛🍺👏🏻

Trolls enjoy the football ⚽🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
😘❤️🏆🍾🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🎉🎉

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I think she is rattled about everything that was said on here on Friday night, she knows s is about to hit the fan and I bet she does a body swerve from Glasgow but don’t worry vav our big crusty fishy fanny t we have the troll bus ready to travel IMG_9846.jpeg
I wonder how many poodle hair drafts she made the other day hahahahhaa

Mar 8, 2024
Ask me a question. Has this t got nothing better to do then ask herself questions. Never kissed another tiktoker?wasn’t she riding one can’t remember his name. She used to take max to his gaff? And Harley? Both on TikTok and she done more than kiss. She’s getting more desperate by the day. I just can’t with this t

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Ask me a question. Has this t got nothing better to do then ask herself questions. Never kissed another tiktoker?wasn’t she riding one can’t remember his name. She used to take max to his gaff? And Harley? Both on TikTok and she done more than kiss. She’s getting more desperate by the day. I just can’t with this t
Churchy

May 24, 2024
The World
Is that what she said? She kissed churchy for a pizza crunch

May 24, 2024
The World
189FC086-D0FE-4D77-94B6-ABA0DCA8E08C.png Wonder who else cannae get the correct your you’re🤣🤣🤣

And as usual there is always someone from Aberdeen.

I think she writes them herself and genuinely believes they are sent in by fans. The level of delusion is off the scale.

Cole and Abbie will be mentioned too. Cringe.

Anyway that’s my bingo card for the night.
Smashing her career? It could crack tomorrow babe. That’s not smashing a career.