Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
“Heeled” 😂😂😂
Haha but she has been stalking two guys both met on Tik tok live because she is that desperate her relationship with Harley was tit he was just her slave I reckon it’s Petr she will never be over him and just using Harley so she doesn’t have to admit she is still in love with Petr after all the awful things she said about him.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
My week so far ...watched sex n the city n decided I wanted to be like Jessica Parker n be a blogger..so I made a black n white sad fish video then bought views.
Made my way to my launch ..the paps were papping n the crowd were crowding I bought them too.
Looking Miss Piggy GIF
miss piggy fashion GIF
gran was not obeying my princess demands so I elbowed her right in the face n broke her jaw ..silly old cow she will learn the hard way
Miss Piggy Karate GIF
me n petr smooched at my launch party..I paid for that too..Iam so in love he brings me peace but yet heartache ..I felt his baws no one seen me hee hee
tom hiddleston muppets GIF
one of my huns tried to say hi I nudged her right oot the way lol showed my true colors like Cindy lawper
Reese Witherspoon Fighting GIF
did a interview got asked did I nick money eeeeemmm naw
No Way Smh GIF
petr told me of the awful site that tell the truth about me I told him they want to be me ..n why not look at me ptr..

The day took a bad turn n police showed up at pip mansion n arrested me ..oh the shame . Obvs Iam not guilty but I ended pacing a small piss stained jail cell n got charged with stealing money from a charity..I got myself a cell friend Helga with the tobacco stained Tash told me she is going to scissor me . whatever that means ..sent from jail fone
Miss Piggy Waiting GIF by Muppet Wiki
Season 1 Muppets GIF

Oh I've missed you 😩😩🙊

What a belter 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
My week so far ...watched sex n the city n decided I wanted to be like Jessica Parker n be a blogger..so I made a black n white sad fish video then bought views.
Made my way to my launch ..the paps were papping n the crowd were crowding I bought them too.
Looking Miss Piggy GIF
miss piggy fashion GIF
gran was not obeying my princess demands so I elbowed her right in the face n broke her jaw ..silly old cow she will learn the hard way
Miss Piggy Karate GIF
me n petr smooched at my launch party..I paid for that too..Iam so in love he brings me peace but yet heartache ..I felt his baws no one seen me hee hee
tom hiddleston muppets GIF
one of my huns tried to say hi I nudged her right oot the way lol showed my true colors like Cindy lawper
Reese Witherspoon Fighting GIF
did a interview got asked did I nick money eeeeemmm naw
No Way Smh GIF
petr told me of the awful site that tell the truth about me I told him they want to be me ..n why not look at me ptr..

The day took a bad turn n police showed up at pip mansion n arrested me ..oh the shame . Obvs Iam not guilty but I ended pacing a small piss stained jail cell n got charged with stealing money from a charity..I got myself a cell friend Helga with the tobacco stained Tash told me she is going to scissor me . whatever that means ..sent from jail fone
Miss Piggy Waiting GIF by Muppet Wiki
Season 1 Muppets GIF
When fiction mimics reality 😄

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Enjoy your night . Aw he's had his fair share of 10 k plus being in the army😆 . A walk in the park for him today and stifling heat too . Bet Vav no even walked 2 steps oot her door today . Cheers 🍻Vive L' Ecosse !

Oh my boy spoke about going to the army but I was like no 🤣🤣🤣 that's soon passed.

Thank you not often he hangs with his parents so I am enjoying it we all are and his brother ❤️

May 24, 2024
The World
BPerfect should be advised that she is telling her followers that Lily has designed the bottle lid as the lid is on all the girls bottles so did she design Emma’s and Anna’s. Also it’s fabrication of involvement in the product she is selling, misleading her followers who may purchase it due to feeling like their are getting an authentic, one off design.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
BPerfect should be advised that she is telling her followers that Lily has designed the bottle lid as the lid is on all the girls bottles so did she design Emma’s and Anna’s. Also it’s fabrication of involvement in the product she is selling, misleading her followers who may purchase it due to feeling like their are getting an authentic, one off design.

Imagine going on your page saying how your daughter changed things, had so much input in the design of the bottle, the packing etc. Oh then there is another 45 influencers taking out the blush and it looks exactly the same 🙃😩

Well done L you are going places. Your mum is a melt and a liar

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
See that’s the problem, they are not s at all. Thick and heavy, make great dresses if bought oversize, or great tshirts tucked in to jeans/skirts etc.
I just cannot keep up with how often she releases something (every Sunday 4pm)
Thinking of buying the black 44 top and then banning myself as that will be 4 in 3 months 😂😂
She will be raking it in!
I have the milana one with the Doberman on the don’t, black and a white

Right so you have bought stuff. Oh I will have a proper look then. Oh god🤣🤣🤣 stay away from the website 😛

May 24, 2024
The World
Right so you have bought stuff. Oh I will have a proper look then. Oh god🤣🤣🤣 stay away from the website 😛
Amazing quality, high necks too which I love. Can’t stand a low round neck t shirt.
I just can’t keep up with her new drops, she’s becoming more fast fashion but that quality is fantastic. Definitely not something you can keep up but loads of choice to get a few pieces 🍒 🍊