Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Dyslexia can be associated with spelling but its not a whole picture.... its like saying autistic people don't have friends, they do... its just a lot more than being unable to spell so to specifically use it like steph has you can tell she doesnt really suffer with it, its more of an excuse because she is illiterate.

Illiterate is not an offensive term - it literally means being unable to read or write which she states herself in her video. That is not dyslexia.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 could not agree more with this comment. Our oldest is dyslexic and so is his dad. So his dad knows how his brain works. I never realised what it was until he got checked. I was silly enough to think oh it's just he can't spell it's not. He has something to put over his reading to help him his colour is orange. He can start writing something and be so far in and has lost total consept that what he put at the start of it.

His maths he is like the rain man and he can break all it down in his head and get the correct answer.

Again tho she is throwing a label around because she can't be like you know what I am actually just thick. I won't lie I never done the best at school, how I write things is probably all wrong. My husband says anything that I do write it's like a cat has wrote it 😩🙃 I was so worried about him going to secondary school and he has got on great. What we have noticed is with him it will the simplest words he gets wrong sometimes and on of the teachers was like come on now you should be managing that. He was like eh miss I'm dylesixc she was like omg I'm so sorry I forgot he was laughing.

She is just a t

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Oh do the pair of clowns again and doesn’t she mean this Friday as she is going to Manchester or is she away again the following week wouldn’t put it past her pair of tits the both of them, I wonder if she has been allowed to gift people her blush as I am sure before ekin and Katie daly launched their products they were getting all these influencers to try it in advance wonder if she is gifted Aimee her bestie a blush or she will be expecting her to buy one to look like a bucket of rust 🤭
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpsrto7og65jgp3ch2dg.mp4
Probably just there for the freebie Girls Aloud tickets Aimless got in a box #phoneabestie

Mar 12, 2024
Scotland
Did she really just say she was a good girl at school 🤣🤣🤣 don’t think so! You were a bully by all accounts, maybe you could use the excuse for that by saying you had/have a very low IQ.
Also, nice one making Mad Pam and Step Dad seem like the bad folk trying to get you to learn at home but you “cried every night” so you will never push your children, you aren’t even trying with Max never mind pushing him to help enable him. God you are such a s mother. Lily won’t do naff all when she leaves school, which I predict will be next summer 😏
100% a horrible little b at school!

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Oh do the pair of clowns again and doesn’t she mean this Friday as she is going to Manchester or is she away again the following week wouldn’t put it past her pair of tits the both of them, I wonder if she has been allowed to gift people her blush as I am sure before ekin and Katie daly launched their products they were getting all these influencers to try it in advance wonder if she is gifted Aimee her bestie a blush or she will be expecting her to buy one to look like a bucket of rust 🤭
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpsrto7og65jgp3ch2dg.mp4
Another night away from her children🥱🥱

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Did she really just say she was a good girl at school 🤣🤣🤣 don’t think so! You were a bully by all accounts, maybe you could use the excuse for that by saying you had/have a very low IQ.
Also, nice one making Mad Pam and Step Dad seem like the bad folk trying to get you to learn at home but you “cried every night” so you will never push your children, you aren’t even trying with Max never mind pushing him to help enable him. God you are such a s mother. Lily won’t do naff all when she leaves school, which I predict will be next summer 😏
She has got to be joking! Big xl bully staffy. She deserves everything she gets, funny everything she used to bully everyone else for is now happening to her

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s a very smart woman you know ? 😂😂😂 she’s as thick as 2 short of planks of wood. A good business woman 😂😂😂 now that made me howl
She’s a make up sales lady. End of.
Unless she’s done a secret degree in chemistry and dermatology 🤔
She didn’t come up with formulas, she chose a pre existing blush colour and it’s had her name put on it to get some sales. That’s it. It’s clear she is uneducated and also she’s more a hustler/master manipulator and con artist than smart. She leaves a nasty smell everywhere she goes.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Vav, you can’t dance, can’t spell, your gunt in those leggings frankly is repulsive.
And idc what you say, you’ve got lipodema, I can’t tell where your ankles start and your thighs end. Oh and nobody wants to do you. 🤜🏻 you yes, do you? No.
She’s not even worth just fing because of the excess baggage and obsession she comes with. It’s next level delulu. Giving bunny boiler.