Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Just gonna leave these here . Can’t sleep with all the excitement for this new blush 😃

Attachments

• IMG_6428.jpeg
    IMG_6428.jpeg
    93.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_6429.png
    IMG_6429.png
    175.2 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_6430.png
    IMG_6430.png
    368.4 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_6431.png
    IMG_6431.png
    359 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_6432.png
    IMG_6432.png
    279.4 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_6433.png
    IMG_6433.png
    321.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_6434.png
    IMG_6434.png
    157.9 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_6435.png
    IMG_6435.png
    142.9 KB · Views: 53

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How embarrassing it’s a blush they have already taken out that is the colour of rust and has her husband name on it she has done absolutely nothing mad Pam honestly this family is a bunch of morons I bet Emma and that other lass wasn’t as big headed as this clown and her family plus they weren’t filtered to do and lie about it.
IMG_2899.jpeg

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
It’s honestly the worst advertisement 😳
Don’t add ‘creative director’ to her list of labels.
I don’t think of a good colour when I think of being scorched by the sun!! 😂😂

In her landlords garden again having another pinch me moment. It’s wild she doesn’t realise that these videos don’t do her any favours whatsoever. All these I love me look how far I’ve come are just ridiculous. Be gracious vav, not selfish.

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
The fact that she needs to clap back at this just shows how much it bothers it .

Exactly ! The fact that she has to clap back to these comments just shows how much it annoys her . She’s no business woman , never will be , she’s a sales rep for BPerfect . Is she trying to make us think she’s gonna get all the profit from her se blusher ? Is she do ! Brendan isn’t daft using big creators names ..all these deluded huns will buy it and line his pockets so she’s not that fing smart ! Telling people to be kind , there’s also a saying be humble , never forget where you came from ..she would do well to remember that !
Don’t be fooled by her tik tok shop she’s still, she’s still steffy that loves the cock! Wether it’s a little or a lot, no matter where she goes her trolls always follow 🧌🎤🎵🎶
She’s a fing walloper!!!

May 24, 2024
The World
What has she posted…. When she leaves this world she leaves with no regrets?
You’ve left your mark Steph and not in a good way, like when you stay out in the sun for too long without protection and you get scorched, 3rd degree burns, and scars for life from where the burn once was.
Thats what befriending you has done to many, that’s the mark you leave, babe.

When I think of scorched by the sun I think of skin cancer.

Maybe should have went for sun kissed?

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Ladiess, I need recommendations of skincare and the order they go in😭I’m hopeless with that stuff, but need to start looking after my skin c
I’ve started using Yepoda after a recommendation from my beautician. She had been gatekeeping what she used and no wonder , it’s been amazing so far. I’m not big on cleansing or that but the under eye cream, day cream and tinted spf are my daily go to

Mar 8, 2024

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
The thing is these arseholes that punt make up and skincare are not given one flying feck about damaging your skin you are merely a sale to them, they use the product once like guys my skin feels amazing, they aren’t learning about the ingredients what they are good for, skin types or conditions, people go to college for 3 or 4 yrs and dermatologists that go to uni to get qualified, go to them and get your skin analysed and get them to recommend a skincare routine and products that are suitable for you as an individual all they are gaining from you could be as little as a basic facial unless they are upselling high end products that they should have used in your facial.

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
SCREAMING at this morning video. As if she has left this amazing legacy behind. Calm down steph hen, it's a blush by a low rated make up brand, that I have also saw a few other creators have the same. She will be expecting a Nobel peace prize next. What a whopper!
Once bperfect have rinsed it with her name some other sad bastards name will get slapped onto it, rinse and repeat with all these mugs!!!