Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
I use Liz Earl cleanser with the hot cloth, toner then moisturiser. They have a sale on now. I have quite good skin, get a few spots when I eat too much chocolate 🙈 but this keeps it in check and is affordable. Iv never been one to get skin treatments etc but whenever I get my eyebrows or make up done I always get complimented on my skin. Hope that helps.
Liz Earle is great but for a cheaper dupe , I like Lacura ( Aldi ) cleanse / polish ( cruelty free too) , as a therapist . Everyone , different and what suits your skin , will be trial on error 😊

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
Her obsession with adding a man to every thing in her life.
Cooked a meal… without a man.
Brushed my teeth… don’t need no man.
Got dressed, all the single ladies doing it for themselves.
Made it through 24 hours without a man…

Can’t make it 24 hours without mentioning the lack of a man in your life. Which means YOU’RE TRIGGERED BY IT.
Cock obsessed.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I think she means Petr here which is even more tragic. STILL going on about it 2 years later.
I split with my ex in 2022 after 4.5 years, don’t even give him a second though. He was not the making of me then or now.
Bore. Off.
She is totally still obsessed with Petr I still think if he said he would take her back in Paris she would have totally took him back 🤣

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Oh god she is Annoying already like her life is made because of a bottle of blush she has had no say in nothing stand out about it just the crappy gold lettering I must prefer the other two girls colour’s of blush I don’t want the scorched look thanks 🤣🤣
Yeah the other 2 blushes are gorgeous , bperfect are just trolling her at this point

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Oh my god cringe at this morning’s video it wouldn’t be your blush you are remembered for Steph it will be you being a charity thief never met someone so self obsessed as she is the other two girls with blushers out as defo more humble and relatable the the flop of the blush commence.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpt51q7og65pmkbm5tug.mp4
What the actual F have I just watched? She thinks she‘s made it with a bog standard blush with her name on the bottle. Oh wait it’s the husbands name who she barely knew and a marriage that was over in the blink of an aye. Robertson doesn’t quite cut it huh

Last edited: