Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What the actual F have I just watched? She thinks she‘s made it with a bog standard blush with her name on the bottle. Oh wait it’s the husbands name who she barely knew and a marriage that was over in the blink of an aye. Robertson doesn’t quite cut it huh
Robertson would be more suited to use for her still makes me laugh she wants to actively use vavron after what she claimed Petr did to her she is trolling herself at this point needing a ex husband’s name to win at life oh dear Steph 🤭

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Robertson would be more suited to use for her still makes me laugh she wants to actively use vavron after what she claimed Petr did to her she is trolling herself at this point needing a ex husband’s name to win at life oh dear Steph 🤭
Indeed, she clearly does need a man to get noticed. That pinafore makes her look like the oldest waitress at a black tie event serving food

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
So hilarious it’s cringe, she’s got to be the worst at lip syncing the words and that god awful dress again she can’t be wearing her black Steve’s with that surely nae 😂 maybe she’ll wear the pointy witch shoes again. What is with her face, she looks manic this morning! She’s trying her best to look classy like Katie daly but failing miserably. She’ll be on the live soon jumping up and down lipodema flapping about the place soon