Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
is this the blusher colour? I’m not on to my make up I just wear minimal cus I’m crap at but this colour is fing grim.
The way she is going on youd swear she solved world hunger. Give me fing strength. They stuck her name on a box and s looking bottle with a s coloured “blusher” that’s it. She didn’t choose or make it from scratch.
Why they chose her for this is beyond me. Just a fing terrible human being. She has awful skin. Like really bad skin. And she’s ass ugly. And she has to filter her whole self to look nice. Absolutely nothing fing positive to say about the t

Attachments

• IMG_1495.png
    IMG_1495.png
    305.4 KB · Views: 41
Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
No still there! Have you been blocked ? Think her page is private just now
I seen her posts this morning but she’s not even coming up on a search now. I went to my messages to access her page that way and the screenshot is what it said when I clicked on her icon. Tried to send a message 5 mins ago and it said it wasn’t sent. I was defo friends with her this morning. Strange

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
The ingredients in b perfect se - no bloody wonder all the sales people have s red skin..

Vavs blush contains:

Parafinum Liquidum - The most common side effects of LIQUID PARAFFIN+WHITE SOFT PARAFFIN are redness, irritation, and sensitization. Most of these side effects of LIQUID PARAFFIN+WHITE SOFT PARAFFIN do not require medical attention and gradually resolve over time. However, if the side effects persist or worsen, please consult your doctor

Dimethicone - Hormone disruptor - burning, stinging, redness, or irritation may occur. If any of these effects last or get worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.

Diethylhexyl carbonate - It does not usually have any side effects; however, a patch test is recommended prior to full usage.

Ethylhxyl Pamitate - high on the comedogenic scale, so it's best to avoid this ingredient altogether as it can cause irritation and breakouts.

Titanium dioxide - Carcinogen - Titanium dioxide has recently been classified by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) as an IARC Group 2B carcinogen '' carcinogenic to humans''.

Tin oxide - Skin: Irritating; redness and inflammation possible. Eye: Irritating; redness, watering and inflammation possible.

Iron oxide Black - Health Hazards: May cause skin, eye, and respiratory system irritation. Flammability Hazards: This product is self-heating and a potential combustible dust. Environmental Hazards: Release of this product will cause adverse effects in the environment.

fin lovely - Its literally called SCORCHED cos it may well actually SCORCH you and if its not causing skin break outs, it may disrupt hormones or cause cancer.

I would seriously urge anyone using this product who experiences side effects to report them.

Last edited:

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
One order from Aberdeen and she thinks it’s nana macaronis best pal. 1. You’d think she’d know her name and 2. A local order comes from an old biddy who knows her 🤣
We’ll see all these old biddies shuffling around Aberdeen with the shimmer blush on looking like an extra from wizard of oz soon 😂 Who was that lily jone replying to Allan that was saying Steph wasn’t nice, was it just a random she seemed a bit simple and was telling others to shut up in the comments!

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Oh god she is Annoying already like her life is made because of a bottle of blush she has had no say in nothing stand out about it just the crappy gold lettering I must prefer the other two girls colour’s of blush I don’t want the scorched look thanks 🤣🤣
I bought Emzo’s in the actual shop this morning,while big vav was in a warehouse on an industrial estate with a backdrop. Total sad sac.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Only sold 599 so basically £600 pounds for her blusher that wouldn’t even pay for the photographer on her shoot I think they have chucked it in that bundle to shift it as you could see their was boxes piled up with her blusher and even her saying on her live her goal was to sell 1,000 that’s piss poor vav you have a following supposedly of 450,000 it should be thousands you are selling oh I am mortified for her especially that they have launch on a sale day and her link on her page is still saving £12 but on the live it’s £10 🤣

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Only sold 599 so basically £600 pounds for her blusher that wouldn’t even pay for the photographer on her shoot I think they have chucked it in that bundle to shift it as you could see their was boxes piled up with her blusher and even her saying on her live her goal was to sell 1,000 that’s piss poor vav you have a following supposedly of 450,000 it should be thousands you are selling oh I am mortified for her especially that they have launch on a sale day and her link on her page is still saving £12 but on the live it’s £10 🤣
its about £6000 but even still - alot of that will be Brendans not Vavs