Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
The fing boots have got me howling she has got on a work shirt, pinafore dress, tights and ankle cowboy boots that are scuffed to do at the ends 😂😂😂 classy birrrrd
This whole outfit is grim. The pinafore does absolutely nothing for her. Her boobs are flattened and the tights don’t go with it or the boots. The tights don’t go with them boots at all. I’m howling at her in this 😂😂😂 what an absolute tool

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I have missed out a 0 🤣🤣yeah so only 6000 for photographer and the shoot and the make up artists that Jamie guy and the hairdresser ordering the product get it produced and wonder how many units they have ordered
too many - its gonna plateau early! its not being promoted on bperfect website either its just in amongst the others in the cheek range as a selection. Took me ages to find it as thought it would be being promoted hahaha

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Looks like I’ve been blocked 😭 why Abergal 😭😭
I dinnae think she intentionally means to with some folk . The page was set private due to the Doberhuns and I think most people , who were already following were added on the account . I quite like it as it's a safe place to have an opinion with her nutjobs coming over . Just to clarify , I'm no Abergal 🥴👍

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It’s coming back on live 8pm-10pm now!
Reeks of desperation for more sales as she hasn’t sold half as much as she thought she would!! Love this for you beefy barbs
Pinch me I’m ( not ) winning 🤭😍
Sean said earlier she and Brendan was coming back on at 7pm till 10 hope it is just 8-10 canna bid her voice all her Huns have probably bought it already plus on the BPerfect page plenty folk don’t like the shade and her Huns are jumping on them.

May 24, 2024
The World
She will hate this! 😂 She’s only been on live with the boys so far too, that’s what she was like at school. None of the girls liked her! Wonder why that is 🤔
You can see in the promo videos she cannot stomach that lassie fixing her hair.
She’s a petulant child who reeks of jealousy when someone prettier and thinner is near her.
Can see it oozing out her a mile off, it’s not BO they smell it’s the reek of jealousy