Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
I'm just strong against animal testing . Camp Beagle Laboratories , horrifies me one being of many . All for pharamaceuticals , household , hair products etc. . I look for the PETA rabbit symbol . Don't be fooled by L'Oreal as they say non animal tested but sold out to 3 rd parties ie China who do test . They're not PETA approved . I do a google search on brands . 👍
I thought they were okay till the lovely ladies on here put me right. Binned now. But have to be honest one of their products I used made my hair as smooth as glass. But ethically won't go near again.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Screenshot_20240625_191747.jpg
Colleen better tread carefully here before she gets the heave ho for stating facts 😂 And Sunshine you're a Legend 👍
That comment will be gone and she’ll be blocked already I bet! She has access to the BPerfect account to log in, she probably had a strop about the comments and they’ve let her ! Let the dirty deleting commence!

May 24, 2024
The World
Why do these huns feel like announcing on the lives that they have bought her blush, ffs god gie me strength vav doesn’t give a s about your comments, you’ve bought it and now unfortunately served your purpose don’t know what yous want from her a bloody blue Peter badge 🤦🏼‍♀️ absolute fan dans, where do these folk come from?!
Aberdeen cause the locals love her remember 🤪🤪🤪

May 24, 2024
The World
The chemistry with her an Brendan is very telling he just can’t be arsed with her he is trying to sell sell sell and she is just standing packing orders what a crappy Lauch day she has has hardly sold anything. IMG_2957.png
Wonder if she has it as a pre requisition that she has her own mods whenever fulfilling live duties for anyone.