Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
No mention of L, all about max max max
View attachment RPReplay_Final1719353016.mov
Absolutely shocking for Brendan to say that their is plenty of other mums who don’t act like Steph and need to make a living for the child as he seems to forget that she has a daughter I have absolutely no sympathy if his name is dragged down with her such a weird way to run a business protecting someone who brings so much hassle.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
No mention of L, all about max max max
View attachment RPReplay_Final1719353016.mov
He’s right though all she does is care about her cash cow son why wouldn’t she it’s for her where she is not her followers it’s been MAX! Unhinged disgusting boot she really is vav we know you read here and it’s MAX who’s got you where you are today ahh pinch me 💋💋 I hope to god one day very soon that wee boy is taken off your bipolar skinny lurky fingers!l he deserves so much more and to thrive in a setting of a loving home that pip mansion is not!

May 24, 2024
The World
My two front teeth are longer ( it’s a family trait) one of them stuck out and crossed over the tooth next to it, I’ve always hated them. Was lucky enough to come in to a little bit of money so treated myself to Invisalign. Really happy with how they look now, but have to wear retainers in bed otherwise they’ll move back again.
I had the same, so did my daughter. We both had braces as kids but mine moved so I got an Inman aligner about 14 years ago. Straightens the front 6 teeth. Mine were done in about 13 weeks, now I have the thin bars holding them in place. Was my dentist who said the front two being longer was a youthful appearance as I considered composite to make them all the same. I have composite on the edges of my eye teeth to square them off but kept the longer front two 🐰

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Yip report been made 🙋‍♀️💯💯
Is this on her account or the BPerfect?
Can you do a step by step guide on how to report please? Sometimes I can’t do it 🙄
No one should be filtering video and photos to advertise make up. They’re just scamming. Same as Aimee with her se make up and filters. It’s all a huge con act 🤮

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
I had the same, so did my daughter. We both had braces as kids but mine moved so I got an Inman aligner about 14 years ago. Straightens the front 6 teeth. Mine were done in about 13 weeks, now I have the thin bars holding them in place. Was my dentist who said the front two being longer was a youthful appearance as I considered composite to make them all the same. I have composite on the edges of my eye teeth to square them off but kept the longer front two 🐰
Even after the Invisalign mine are not perfect by any stretch of the imagination. My 3 daughters couldn’t believe I was even bothering to have it done at my age! But I’ve hated the offending tooth all my life, metal braces in my teens helped but my teeth just moved again, so I decided to go for it.
I’m really happy with the result although I’m sure lots of people would think I’ve wasted my money 🤷🏼‍♀️

IMG_2409.jpeg

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Even after the Invisalign mine are not perfect by any stretch of the imagination. My 3 daughters couldn’t believe I was even bothering to have it done at my age! But I’ve hated the offending tooth all my life, metal braces in my teens helped but my teeth just moved again, so I decided to go for it.
I’m really happy with the result although I’m sure lots of people would think I’ve wasted my money 🤷🏼‍♀️

IMG_2409.jpeg
They look great, I had Invisalign too for only slight corrections which nobody really noticed. Only took 3 months and now they are perfectly straight 👍🏼 it’s a pain having to wear the retainers every night but teeth will always move back to the original place. Bone density reduces drastically in the jaw with age so gaps can appear as well. Keep wearing the retainers so yours don’t budge 👍🏼💕💓👍🏼🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

May 24, 2024
The World

IMG_2409.jpeg
You can still see a difference and I think that always makes it worth it regardless. Even small tweaks to ourselves can change our confidence.
I get Botox, I have filler in my lips, my brows are tattooed, I have eyeliner and lip blush tattoo 🤣🤣🤣 small tweaks 🤪

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
You can still see a difference and I think that always makes it worth it regardless. Even small tweaks to ourselves can change our confidence.
I get Botox, I have filler in my lips, my brows are tattooed, I have eyeliner and lip blush tattoo 🤣🤣🤣 small tweaks 🤪
I have some small tweaks too 😄 did you notice how crap her Botox was, didn’t smooth out everything. Wonder if she’s been back for anymore as it must be overdue. Maybe it was a promo so maybe not 😉

May 24, 2024
The World
I have some small tweaks too 😄 did you notice how crap her Botox was, didn’t smooth out everything. Wonder if she’s been back for anymore as it must be overdue. Maybe it was a promo so maybe not 😉
She has a lot in the middle of her forehead that will cause drooping of the brows. When she doesn’t have her filter on you can see that happening 🤪
I have Botox once in a while, I express a lot with my brows, what my mouth doesn’t say my face does unfortunately (for me) so I have a furrow line at the inside of one of my brows (I frown even when I’m happy 😂) so I just get that done to stop the crease in the skin.
I have fair sized lips, I do like lip filler. Not ridiculous, they suit my face. Filler last years in me so I get about 2/2.5 years out a ml. 👄

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Has anybody else seen the the video John put up, his adult daughter is disabled and he has received a letter from social services ( he was reported for having her online ) saying he cannot put her online as she is not capable of understanding. They have to come and assess her first to see if she understands. Yet this FUD punts her son at every opportunity.

May 24, 2024
The World
Has anybody else seen the the video John put up, his adult daughter is disabled and he has received a letter from social services ( he was reported for having her online ) saying he cannot put her online as she is not capable of understanding. They have to come and assess her first to see if she understands. Yet this FUD punts her son at every opportunity.
What’s his tiktok name?
Surely that needs to happen to Vav since her son doesn’t understand, nor can consent!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh what’s his name I would be interested to look at the post hopefully whoever reported her a few weeks they will look into it as it’s not right.

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t know who he is or the girl.. but I just went to see what he says.. it’s mind blowing social services have had to step in, in regards to TikTok. He says she’s had followers from the beginning etc, (i didn’t watch it all) but like if they deem she doesn’t understand then she shouldn’t be on TikTok regardless. Same as max. He hasn’t got a clue she’s shown everyone him in the bath, leaving him with no privacy at all, he doesn’t know what she’s doing when she shoves a phone in his face. He doesn’t know why she shouts in his face and gets in his personal space. Poor kid doesn’t know anything about TikTok and that it’s all for views. This alone is worrying cus people think she’s a good mum and praise her. Let alone all the other disgusting things she has done. This alone is enough for people to see her for what she is.
On that live last night screeching like a banshee over her bundles and blusher was embarrassing. If you have to flog it yourself and act like a lunatic it’s not that good of a product. The sales won’t stay up with it. Packing orders and screaming out names and what they ordered does not mean you’ve made it staff. It just shows you up for being the absolute t that you are.