Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Lily pie-ing her mum on live saying she was sleeping when she played Beyoncé halo and was trying to get her in the comments. Such a close bond they have 💋😂

Another lie taking from someone else story 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a load of s. Omg this song makes me emotional lily was born to it. Eh hun no she was not that was one of your friends there son was born to it. She lies about the most pointless s.

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Is this on her account or the BPerfect?
Can you do a step by step guide on how to report please? Sometimes I can’t do it 🙄
No one should be filtering video and photos to advertise make up. They’re just scamming. Same as Aimee with her se make up and filters. It’s all a huge con act 🤮
Morning. Just go onto the ASA website click on the menu button and make a complaint will be in the options click that and it’s pretty much straight forward the tell you what to do. Xxx

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
That live reminded me someone over the mic on the waltzers 🤣🤣🤣
If your product is good, and your followers is loyal and genuine, you don’t need to scream like a banshee to get it sold.
Also it wasn’t the blush they were buying once they told customers they will get a free voduz product. They bought it for the freebie, not the blush. Absolutely tragic sales attics. 0.22% of her following she was aiming for with 1000 sales. RIDDY.
That is nothing to boast about it’s a shocking amount of sales for her following. Wonder if her brain actually registers now that majority of followers do it to laugh at her 🙈 the statistics are embarrassing 😳😳

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She’s showing increased signs of aging skin, washing that make up off constantly and pulling at the skin with pads to get it off will cause wrinkles and stretching, her doing that pretty much daily without any professional facials (not just that one random one you got Vav) will not help her. I try not to tug at my skin on my face when taking my make up of, and gentle round the eyes.
I look younger than her, there is 2 years between us.
You can’t outrun genetics and her mum and nana have a serious lack of collagen in their skin.
My mum has jowls forming, but I don’t. I have taken care of my skin so it’s helped me slow down what can naturally happen for me.
Plus my health has been shooocckkkiinngggg lately and I’ve still avoided again (side effect from medication) so all the kindness to my skin over the years is paying dividends 🙏🏼🤣 TF!!!

She’s first today she’s not got a clue about skin types, makeup etc. So why is that her content? 🫠
The family genetics should have been her trigger to do start having treatments long ago. Her mum has always looked older than she is in my opinion. I remember seeing her mum when her half brother was still a baby, I was surprised she was in her 30’s she looked a lot older. And that video she did with her mum and nana looked liked she’d aged even more overnight

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Come on then Steph you answered her other question why you not answering this one and how sad her mod Susan is a young baby and on a live to delete any comments about someone who really couldn’t give a s about you . What a life when you should be enjoying your months with your young baby doing mum baby classes but you was on Tik tok most of the day.
IMG_2968.jpeg IMG_2964.png
“We would be here” mate she couldn’t care less about you, she’ll chew you up and spit you out soon enough

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Morning fellow haters 🙋‍♀️please please please every one of yous go and report the ‘I’ve no make up on’ video to the ASA. The more complaints they get the more the they will look into it and investigate. She can’t get off with this one. Time her false advertising bit her in her fat arse 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Reported all of her videos of her blush and also all of BPerfect videos of her blush both should be pulled up.