Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
The way she screams that fellas name when he scares her is fing awful. She’s so brash and loud. It’s like when she went on that ride with, I can’t remember who, and she’s screaming and swearing acting terrified all the while she is filming herself. The embarrassment of this woman is too much. Thinking of some of the stuff she has done and filmed it is nuts peoople support her. Even after slagging Aimee off badly and loudly on a live with Kerri people still think she’s nice. She’s so two faced and sly. The list of things she’s done is endless and it’s all horrible stuff especially to do with C. The worst of the worst people are like staff. She’s vile and I hope she gets karma soon

May 24, 2024
The World
I don’t know who he is or the girl.. but I just went to see what he says.. it’s mind blowing social services have had to step in, in regards to TikTok. He says she’s had followers from the beginning etc, (i didn’t watch it all) but like if they deem she doesn’t understand then she shouldn’t be on TikTok regardless. Same as max. He hasn’t got a clue she’s shown everyone him in the bath, leaving him with no privacy at all, he doesn’t know what she’s doing when she shoves a phone in his face. He doesn’t know why she shouts in his face and gets in his personal space. Poor kid doesn’t know anything about TikTok and that it’s all for views. This alone is worrying cus people think she’s a good mum and praise her. Let alone all the other disgusting things she has done. This alone is enough for people to see her for what she is.
On that live last night screeching like a banshee over her bundles and blusher was embarrassing. If you have to flog it yourself and act like a lunatic it’s not that good of a product. The sales won’t stay up with it. Packing orders and screaming out names and what they ordered does not mean you’ve made it staff. It just shows you up for being the absolute t that you are.
That live reminded me someone over the mic on the waltzers 🤣🤣🤣
If your product is good, and your followers is loyal and genuine, you don’t need to scream like a banshee to get it sold.
Also it wasn’t the blush they were buying once they told customers they will get a free voduz product. They bought it for the freebie, not the blush. Absolutely tragic sales attics. 0.22% of her following she was aiming for with 1000 sales. RIDDY.

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
I don’t know who he is or the girl.. but I just went to see what he says.. it’s mind blowing social services have had to step in, in regards to TikTok. He says she’s had followers from the beginning etc, (i didn’t watch it all) but like if they deem she doesn’t understand then she shouldn’t be on TikTok regardless. Same as max. He hasn’t got a clue she’s shown everyone him in the bath, leaving him with no privacy at all, he doesn’t know what she’s doing when she shoves a phone in his face. He doesn’t know why she shouts in his face and gets in his personal space. Poor kid doesn’t know anything about TikTok and that it’s all for views. This alone is worrying cus people think she’s a good mum and praise her. Let alone all the other disgusting things she has done. This alone is enough for people to see her for what she is.
On that live last night screeching like a banshee over her bundles and blusher was embarrassing. If you have to flog it yourself and act like a lunatic it’s not that good of a product. The sales won’t stay up with it. Packing orders and screaming out names and what they ordered does not mean you’ve made it staff. It just shows you up for being the absolute t that you are.
This was my point it’s about time these companies banned anybody for showing children online, parents use them as a cash cow for personal gain. Who knows who is saving and doing whatever the pictures of innocent kids. My children feature in no social media whatsoever.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She has a lot in the middle of her forehead that will cause drooping of the brows. When she doesn’t have her filter on you can see that happening 🤪
I have Botox once in a while, I express a lot with my brows, what my mouth doesn’t say my face does unfortunately (for me) so I have a furrow line at the inside of one of my brows (I frown even when I’m happy 😂) so I just get that done to stop the crease in the skin.
I have fair sized lips, I do like lip filler. Not ridiculous, they suit my face. Filler last years in me so I get about 2/2.5 years out a ml. 👄
I started getting it years ago for the middle of my eyebrows, too much squinting in the sun 😎 She knows next to nothing about skin care, it’s one thing getting Botox on the top but she does nothing for the rest of her face which already shows signs of being loose and saggy. Over the counter creams and peels alone won’t tighten her skin or boost collagen. *hint* Vav, you need regular professional non evasive treatments or take the easy route and get injections or surgery where the results could alter your face and may not look natural. There’s some new content for you.

Mar 8, 2024
This was my point it’s about time these companies banned anybody for showing children online, parents use them as a cash cow for personal gain. Who knows who is saving and doing whatever the pictures of innocent kids. My children feature in no social media whatsoever.
The companies are as soulless as these idiots showing their kids. They just want money. And if it means kids privacy being sacrificed so be it. They don’t care. Lily expressed verbally she doesn’t want to be in staff videos. Poor max can’t communicate this to her. She’s disgusting for the way she uses him for views. Remember her using him for them gummies for sleep? He come down the stairs all groggy and she’s filming him. It was disgusting

Mar 8, 2024
If your product is good, and your followers is loyal and genuine, you don’t need to scream like a banshee to get it sold.
Also it wasn’t the blush they were buying once they told customers they will get a free voduz product. They bought it for the freebie, not the blush. Absolutely tragic sales attics. 0.22% of her following she was aiming for with 1000 sales. RIDDY.
It was like a scene from the walzers. She was like a big issue seller shouting “my bundle” fing dickhead. She wouldn’t need to do this if the blusher was good and she had loyal followers. The dickheads who bought it aren’t right in the head. It really is tragic

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You can still see a difference and I think that always makes it worth it regardless. Even small tweaks to ourselves can change our confidence.
I get Botox, I have filler in my lips, my brows are tattooed, I have eyeliner and lip blush tattoo 🤣🤣🤣 small tweaks 🤪
I’d love the liner and lip blush, I went to belle femme in Solihull for my brows micro blading and it’s perfect. I follow Katie Hughes for my make up application so it’s always minimal. These women who slather it on in layers upon layers with cream blush powder blush more blush setting spray powder then more setting spray 😳eg Aimee with her hairy face, it looks so unnatural. Vav must have a few mm thick on her face. Looks bloody awful but I suppose this pair don’t really have a good place to start from. Can’t make a silk purse out of a pig’s ear 👍😊💩🐖💩🐖

May 24, 2024
The World
I started getting it years ago for the middle of my eyebrows, too much squinting in the sun 😎 She knows next to nothing about skin care, it’s one thing getting Botox on the top but she does nothing for the rest of her face which already shows signs of being loose and saggy. Over the counter creams and peels alone won’t tighten her skin or boost collagen. *hint* Vav, you need regular professional non evasive treatments or take the easy route and get injections or surgery where the results could alter your face and may not look natural. There’s some new content for you.
She’s showing increased signs of aging skin, washing that make up off constantly and pulling at the skin with pads to get it off will cause wrinkles and stretching, her doing that pretty much daily without any professional facials (not just that one random one you got Vav) will not help her. I try not to tug at my skin on my face when taking my make up of, and gentle round the eyes.
I look younger than her, there is 2 years between us.
You can’t outrun genetics and her mum and nana have a serious lack of collagen in their skin.
My mum has jowls forming, but I don’t. I have taken care of my skin so it’s helped me slow down what can naturally happen for me.
Plus my health has been shooocckkkiinngggg lately and I’ve still avoided again (side effect from medication) so all the kindness to my skin over the years is paying dividends 🙏🏼🤣 TF!!!

She’s first today she’s not got a clue about skin types, makeup etc. So why is that her content? 🫠

May 24, 2024
The World
I’d love the liner and lip blush, I went to belle femme in Solihull for my brows micro blading and it’s perfect. I follow Katie Hughes for my make up application so it’s always minimal. These women who slather it on in layers upon layers with cream blush powder blush more blush setting spray powder then more setting spray 😳eg Aimee with her hairy face, it looks so unnatural. Vav must have a few mm thick on her face. Looks bloody awful but I suppose this pair don’t really have a good place to start from. Can’t make a silk purse out of a pig’s ear 👍😊💩🐖💩🐖
I loooovvveeeee my lip blush when I first got it. I’m going on the course to offer it as a treatment. I got microblading for my first brows but it wasn’t for me, so in March I got powder brows over it and it looks better, for me, and how I style my brows. I got eyeliner at the same time, subtle eyeliner with a baby flick. Does make a huge difference and I tend to wear less mascara as it gives a slight illusion.
Aimee’s hairy face 🤢😂 the girls skin is AWFUL, like a cheap leather handbag. Rough, thick, porous. Again someone else who shouldn’t be recommending skin products

Dishthedirt

Apr 29, 2024
Glasgow
I've said it before she's just an unpaid market trader of tat.
Don't remember seeing like ekin su flogging her stuff and packing boxes 🙄 🤔

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
It might as well just be zero full stop. It’s nothing and she’s making out as if she’s actually something. It’s so funny to watch 🤣🤣🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Come on then Steph you answered her other question why you not answering this one and how sad her mod Susan is a young baby and on a live to delete any comments about someone who really couldn’t give a s about you . What a life when you should be enjoying your months with your young baby doing mum baby classes but you was on Tik tok most of the day.
IMG_2968.jpeg IMG_2964.png

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She didn’t and Katie Daly had a swanky bar in Manchester for her launch Steph got a balloon and spent most of the day jumping about like a idiot begging followers to buy her blush can’t believe she said she wanted to punt 15k and couldn’t even do 1k haha

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
What an existence. 12 hours modding hate and negativity for payment in se make up.
12 hours away from your kids and family for nothing that will benefit you all as a family.

I don't know what I find worse vav or them. I would be telling her to bolt. Susie has just had a baby and what spending all your maternity time off making sure you get rid of vav hate in the comments. No thanks.

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Exactly this I was thinking the same! That girl Emma didn’t behave like this either but I guess they aren’t despised with a history like our Beefy who is persistently pretending to be the nice gal that she isn’t!!! Only one I’ve seen on there that’s had to scream erratically and beg people to buy her se. Utterly tragic Steph.

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Come on then Steph you answered her other question why you not answering this one and how sad her mod Susan is a young baby and on a live to delete any comments about someone who really couldn’t give a s about you . What a life when you should be enjoying your months with your young baby doing mum baby classes but you was on Tik tok most of the day.
IMG_2968.jpeg IMG_2964.png
It’s the ‘Slavic Princess ’ filter on this for me 😂😂😂😂 they are grown ass mums ffs!