Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
That hotel breakfast video.. no need for how highly she thinks of herself. She absolutely think she’s some celebrity. I’m beyond mortified for her. Why are these companies giving her these opportunities?! I don’t get it. She’s a horrible human. Not one thing about her is descent. And her brining out loungewear ffs. What the do. She’s grim. Also why does she talk like this and say certain words over the top. It can’t be her accent cus I haven’t heard anyone else talk this from where she is from. And that stupid fing hand just there is so annoying. Like sevdas claw hand. Pair of dopes

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
When Susan sees a comment that doesn't agree with her queen ... mam can u be nice or do u want my block finger to start blocking cause iam feeling all blockedee deeblock block today more block that blockbusters going on in this middle finger 🖕🖕🖕
Fast Food Face GIF by MOODMAN

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
IMG_3974.jpeg I thought you were amazzzin at make up though big Bertha? You were boasting on the live last night about how good you were and said a member of b perfect said you would have done a better job yourself for the shoot 🤭 so why you needing an MUA? Ah ofcourse it’s titktok HQ isn’t it I’m guessing no filters will be allowed nae luck fatty.
Pure dissing the makeup artist on the shoot lol 🤣 🤣 she's so humble

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
IMG_3974.jpeg I thought you were amazzzin at make up though big Bertha? You were boasting on the live last night about how good you were and said a member of b perfect said you would have done a better job yourself for the shoot 🤭 so why you needing an MUA? Ah ofcourse it’s titktok HQ isn’t it I’m guessing no filters will be allowed nae luck fatty.
Pure dissing the makeup artist on the shoot lol 🤣 🤣 she's so humble
I was blocked by Bperfect for asking when Anna's was out last night on the live! 😂 sad fs
Me too I got blocked for asking for a gun to shoot myself ..one of us had to go 🤣🤣🤣