Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Can I ask a genuine question? If you were away alone would you get a full English on your own?? This is why you need slimming filters stephy babes. Most people eat small when they’re alone but I think you go bigger 🤣🤡

Also no mention of the blush this morning she’s seething internally. I smashed my own goal…. Own goals don’t count 🤣🤣 so instead of talking about it and taking time to re promote, she’s literally done what I would call a me me me spew… look at the brands that want to work with me, me flying here etc.

She’s a selfish self important prick… but the higher she thinks she is the further she has to fall.

Yay.
She’s embarrassed for herself (I would be too Vav, not 1000 from 450k. Not even 1000 of your followers rate you) By mentioning people who want to work with her it’s her way of saying to herself, and those listening (Brendan) ‘oh well no big deal if BPerfect drop me, I’m in demand’. That comes from a place of worry but trying to mask it.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Can I ask a genuine question? If you were away alone would you get a full English on your own?? This is why you need slimming filters stephy babes. Most people eat small when they’re alone but I think you go bigger 🤣🤡

Also no mention of the blush this morning she’s seething internally. I smashed my own goal…. Own goals don’t count 🤣🤣 so instead of talking about it and taking time to re promote, she’s literally done what I would call a me me me spew… look at the brands that want to work with me, me flying here etc.

She’s a selfish self important prick… but the higher she thinks she is the further she has to fall.

Yay.
I have done it but not that portion size. I’d be too embarrassed. I usually only have one if it’s included or if I know I might not get a chance to eat later or a long drive back home

May 24, 2024
The World
Yesterday's video dump
Well after a very very very very very very bizzie day me n the b stupid guy hugged over unsold blush boxes
Wes Anderson Trailer GIF
one of the girls asked me about my love life to ptr ..the lying sod he is a dirty dog dogger n tried turning my pineapple upside down that old swinger that he is
sarah jessica parker hbo GIF by Divorce
Hocus Pocus GIF
mummysy n gransy showed up boy oh boy was I glad to see them as I was getting pelters in the comments I put them straight to work mum works best while drunk n gran works best after she her hole so like a boss b I made this happen..i talked that much s that I needed more toilet roll for my mouth but on the plus side as usual my huns swallowed it..i could tell them I pushed out lils to HALO n they would believe it..maybe I will
sarah jessica parker hbo GIF by Divorce
i was sooo pissed that I went n showed my true colors Infront of the b perfect staff after the sales showed me up plus I know one of these little girls are in that tattle I just need to sniff out the little s ..Susan n that other t showed up n I told them my mods need to be like modding and they were not doing they're unpaid job quick enough ..I told them NO BLUSH FOR U 2
Hocus Pocus Films GIF
oh well time for my bed witching hour is fast approaching n I for one do not want turned into a pumpkin ..done my make up no make up skin spell ..wahaha with Hussle b bussle n all things spice turn this old hag into someone young beautiful n nice
Hocus Pocus GIF
I just need to sniff out the little s 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
The latest one looking like a ninja reject wearing freebies including the ugly trainers and ugly sunglasses
She will have the best deals?! Nah you will just all be online at the same time, trying to flog the stuff in your showcase that’s on a sale. Be as well setting up a stall outside your rented house

May 24, 2024
The World
Graceful with her launch, her pricing and general experience. She hasn’t once made it about HER and how SHES made it. Haha Steph you’re an embarrassment and you’re content engagement is showing it 🤣🙈

Also Emma has 5461 sales. Woop
I sadly think that’s The Cheek in general? If you click them all they have the same total. Made me sad too!! Emma doesn’t have a link on her tiktok and I don’t think Anna’s is released yet

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
I sadly think that’s The Cheek in general? If you click them all they have the same total. Made me sad too!! Emma doesn’t have a link on her tiktok and I don’t think Anna’s is released yet
Emma certainly didn’t need to shout like a maniac and beg for people to buy her blush she came across as a genuine nice girl. Beefy is just rotten to the core to watch you can sense the evilness.