Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
That hotel breakfast video.. no need for how highly she thinks of herself. She absolutely think she’s some celebrity. I’m beyond mortified for her. Why are these companies giving her these opportunities?! I don’t get it. She’s a horrible human. Not one thing about her is descent. And her brining out loungewear ffs. What the do. She’s grim. Also why does she talk like this and say certain words over the top. It can’t be her accent cus I haven’t heard anyone else talk this from where she is from. And that stupid fing hand just there is so annoying. Like sevdas claw hand. Pair of dopes
That’s not her accent, it drops back to the real one when she’s with her family or raging 😄

May 24, 2024
The World
IMG_3974.jpeg I thought you were amazzzin at make up though big Bertha? You were boasting on the live last night about how good you were and said a member of b perfect said you would have done a better job yourself for the shoot 🤭 so why you needing an MUA? Ah ofcourse it’s titktok HQ isn’t it I’m guessing no filters will be allowed nae luck fatty.
Why did ‘nae luck fatty’ catch me off guard soo much🤣🤣🤣🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Douglas has been found alive wearing the stollen bottoms that went missing from piss mansion
sexy good day GIF by joecappa

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What the do kind of advertisement is THAT PISH!!!!!!!

View attachment v0f044gc0000cpu1t2fog65mphum62s0.mp4
Owa 🤣🤣🤣🤣 taking the piss oot people who can't afford a holiday ..well hopefully one day u will end up in a piss stinking bnb run by old George the cat man up the side streets of Blackpool with cracker dealers wanting paid for being ur tour guide tae Madden twoshoes or the dungeons were they will want to keep ya as a scary prop

Mar 8, 2024
Owa 🤣🤣🤣🤣 taking the piss oot people who can't afford a holiday ..well hopefully one day u will end up in a piss stinking bnb run by old George the cat man up the side streets of Blackpool with cracker dealers wanting paid for being ur tour guide tae Madden twoshoes or the dungeons were they will want to keep ya as a scary prop
Can’t afford a holiday. No problem, put on this s coloured blusher and you’ll feel like you’re by the pool! do the do off staff. The state of her skin. Why does she put so much on her hand! Her make up is caked on. I’d rather not look like that and not go on a holiday. Your skin is fing atrocious Stephanie

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
They look great, I had Invisalign too for only slight corrections which nobody really noticed. Only took 3 months and now they are perfectly straight 👍🏼 it’s a pain having to wear the retainers every night but teeth will always move back to the original place. Bone density reduces drastically in the jaw with age so gaps can appear as well. Keep wearing the retainers so yours don’t budge 👍🏼💕💓👍🏼🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
I definitely will keep wearing them, I wouldn’t want them to go back to how they were, also wouldn’t want the money I spent to be wasted X

May 24, 2024
The World
Can’t afford a holiday. No problem, put on this s coloured blusher and you’ll feel like you’re by the pool! do the do off staff. The state of her skin. Why does she put so much on her hand! Her make up is caked on. I’d rather not look like that and not go on a holiday. Your skin is fing atrocious Stephanie
It’s a fing cost of living crisis and Stephanie Vavron is here to wipe their blues away with a rusty blusher.

She’s got some fing nerve.