Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
The way these dickheads set up the camera to walk back to the start position to start again for a video makes me cringe. You can hear her stomps even with music, you just know what noise her stomps are making. fing no knees and no ankles and this t is shouting about tiktok shop.
Platypus feet slap slap slap slap

Mar 8, 2024
What’s with the eye twitch on the the straighteners advert? She’s just awful at advertising 😂🙊don’t know why she gets these deals. Her voice and accent is so grating. She’s a fing melt. She has far too much make up. The pinafore/shirt combination isn’t the one staff. You look sweaty and like you need a wash. And of course they’re your favourite 🙊 only saying that cus it’s an advert ya dope

May 24, 2024
The World
What’s with the eye twitch on the the straighteners advert? She’s just awful at advertising 😂🙊don’t know why she gets these deals. Her voice and accent is so grating. She’s a fing melt. She has far too much make up. The pinafore/shirt combination isn’t the one staff. You look sweaty and like you need a wash. And of course they’re your favourite 🙊 only saying that cus it’s an advert ya dope
I asked the same. She’s such a reject 🤣🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
If she meant that she would have wrote that but she didn’t she was having a dig at people who can’t afford a holiday honestly where do these people come from she could commit murder and they would say it was victims fault.and why isn’t she the one coming on saying she didn’t mean that folk couldn’t afford a holiday no she just stays silent no many comments or likes on another one of her blush for the amount of followers she has is the penny dropping yet beefy.
IMG_2992.png

Attachments

• IMG_2993.jpeg
    IMG_2993.jpeg
    138.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I dread to think what the stench was like. Between BO, a claggy gusset in her tights and sweaty feet

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
If she meant that she would have wrote that but she didn’t she was having a dig at people who can’t afford a holiday honestly where do these people come from she could commit murder and they would say it was victims fault.
IMG_2992.png
If I want a glowing tan without going on holiday I wouldn’t be using a blush that looks like Cuprinol fence paint. I’d use a quality tanning product

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Was in bperfect in my town today and just to say Stephs blush was nowhere to be found. I asked about it and they weren't sure if they were getting it in lol
Haha oh I love that for her a friend went into the Glasgow branch at the weekend as her daughter wanted stuff with her birthday pennies and my chum had mentioned to she was from Aberdeen and Steph and a couple of the girls aren’t a fan of her it was very clear to my chum.

Last edited: