Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Oh she has wains?? Wouldn’t even know

Oh wow she is doing something with lily mum of the year vav. Bet you Lily would rather you never even needed to put that post up cause we all know why your doing it to try and prove a "point" that you and Lily have the most amazing bond

Soz hun not what I've heard but keep telling yourself that

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Loving the likes on these two posts and it’s it just trolls who are liking that and it’s certainly not just the small circle she claims don’t like her noticed their is no comments back to either of them as she probably knows it was in very bad taste the wording she has used, no doubt she will do a clapback to one of them tomorrow for some engagement.
IMG_2994.jpeg

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Loving the likes on these two posts and it’s it just trolls who are liking that and it’s certainly not just the small circle she claims don’t like her noticed their is no comments back to either of them as she probably knows it was in very bad taste the wording she has used, no doubt she will do a clapback to one of them tomorrow for some engagement.
IMG_2994.jpeg
She won’t accept it’s in bad taste. In her head she knows there’s nothing wrong with it and so should we. We are the bad ones for reading it word for word. We really should educate ourselves in Vav psychology

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She won’t accept it’s in bad taste. In her head she knows there’s nothing wrong with it and so should we. We are the bad ones for reading it word for word. We really should educate ourselves in Vav psychology
Your absolutely right to imply her followers can’t afford a holiday but should spend money on her blush is an insult and I hope more call her out I know the die hard fan won’t as they are totally brainwashed.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Haha oh I love that for her a friend went into the Glasgow branch at the weekend as her daughter wanted stuff with her birthday pennies and my chum had mentioned to she was from Aberdeen and Steph and a couple of the girls aren’t a fan of her it was very clear to my chum.
I would say Steph runs around acting like she is somebody. Brendan probably doesn't even go on like steph and its his shop lol

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
What’s the chances it will just be available online until the stock runs out
I was thinking that! I was in getting tan and was having a mooch and other peoples blush and products were all fully stocked. Not a sniff of vavs! And if it was a launch you would expect her photo and the product to be on display but nope lol

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
IMG_0524.png Just reported at least 4/5 of her posts to asa, and if nothing gets done I’ll be doing it again.

I also reported it and the one when she was on project lip live the picture she said trolls they put pores on her and some of her bperfect ones. do hope if so many complaints go in they will do something about it. I heard that Charlotte Dawson done a video with a filter and got fined 10k not sure if it was her or bperfect who had to pay it back. Should be both that should pay it back

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
totally off topic but what ever happened to her guinea pigs? did she just get rid of them?
Nobody knows, they were there then they were gone and she’s never revealed what happened to them. Like everything that doesn’t work around her, probably dumped with someone to take over the responsibility. Another part of the enabling that shaped that awful selfish human being

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Were they not gone before that, I don’t remember them being in pip mansion and Rylan got his daughter ones after they were over
He filmed getting a cage etc for them. I’m sure if he got stephs he would have been given the equipment for them.

I could be wrong though. Steph doing her usual just discards animals and boyfriends alike when she’s finished with them. But there was about 2 months from her moving to the rented place to him getting pigs so I don’t know.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I loooovvveeeee my lip blush when I first got it. I’m going on the course to offer it as a treatment. I got microblading for my first brows but it wasn’t for me, so in March I got powder brows over it and it looks better, for me, and how I style my brows. I got eyeliner at the same time, subtle eyeliner with a baby flick. Does make a huge difference and I tend to wear less mascara as it gives a slight illusion.
Aimee’s hairy face 🤢😂 the girls skin is AWFUL, like a cheap leather handbag. Rough, thick, porous. Again someone else who shouldn’t be recommending skin products
I wish we all knew each other 🤣I’d book in with you for the lip blush 🫦🫦🫦🫦🫦