Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
He filmed getting a cage etc for them. I’m sure if he got stephs he would have been given the equipment for them.

I could be wrong though. Steph doing her usual just discards animals and boyfriends alike when she’s finished with them. But there was about 2 months from her moving to the rented place to him getting pigs so I don’t know.
Beginning of December he got pigs

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Been out all day and just catching up but wowsers. Big Vav Antoinette being condescending to her minions? Surely not.
Absolute tone deaf crackpot.
Wee screenshot of her future launch for the local food bank appeal.
Screenshot_20240626_233251.jpg
Edited to add.. Did ye aye I'm putting you on ignore 😂🤣. Swear my pelvic floor is shot to pieces. Need some Tena knickers. Stop it ya wee rascal you 😉

Last edited:

rainbow59

Jun 26, 2024
nottingham
I am new to her on tik tok but i can not believe how she is getting away with it. I made a comment about the use of her filters, she is breaching every advertising standard going, and I received 3 very nasty replies.

She is another Mrs Hinch and anyone with any intelligence can see straight through them.

I was not a fan of cole and abbie but i have warmed to them from the Ibiza trip, they came accross as more genuine, not as self absorbed as this woman and clearly didnt want to sornd much time with her either.

Is she not embarrassed about how self absorbed and narcissistic she comes over as?

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Been out all day and just catching up but wowsers. Big Vav Antoinette being condescending to her minions? Surely not.
Absolute tone deaf crackpot.
Wee screenshot of her future launch for the local food bank appeal.
Screenshot_20240626_233251.jpg
Edited to add.. Did ye aye I'm putting you on ignore 😂🤣. Swear my pelvic floor is shot to pieces. Need some Tena knickers. Stop it ya wee rascal you 😉
🤣🤣🤣Sorry lol..loving the Mrs food bank appeal
Enters food bank to vav with her nose in the air, looking yi up n Doon like oh darling u smell of poverty let me give u a make over u poor soul, just let me grab my new blush that me n lils created n I will let u have that holiday look u dreamed of n since u can't get away but for a flash sale price of a fiver u too can forget buying a loaf n milk n line my pockets but hurry before the flash sale ends.

N YIR like look hen if I wanted tae see the tin man then Bridget Doon the street hid 3 spare tickets for the wizard of oz last Christmas but I didn't want tae see it then n don't want to look it either so do off in the back n mind geese the Kellogg's cornflakes this time as ma wanes don't eat Tascos ain make n mind the tunnocks teacakes tae ...noo off yi pop Dorothy n next time try saying that again n u will be clicking ur shoes trying tae get hame before I punch yi ...caprendae cowgirl now click yir boots n fill them bags up

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
What the actual do imagine being a shopper in union square and seeing that 🤣🤣 noticed she didn’t take the escalator to traumatised Steph after dressgate 🤣 and everyone and their dug is going to be on Tik tok selling s your not the only one what a utter embarrassment she is just so far up her arse she canna climb out 🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpu53q7og65it7bfm78g.mp4

She was in river island and someone I know her daughter works there, anyway she served vav and the trousers she bought 12 long😩🙊😩

Ffs vav your 5ft 1 so the long blew my mind, but I think she will be swapping them in Manchester cause she would know that if she bought any other size in Aberdeen it would get out. t she is

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
walking stomping GIF by gamecocksonline
How the big beefy walks to make her legs look like legs and not one whole body part 😂

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
She was in river island and someone I know her daughter works there, anyway she served vav and the trousers she bought 12 long😩🙊😩

Ffs vav your 5ft 1 so the long blew my mind, but I think she will be swapping them in Manchester cause she would know that if she bought any other size in Aberdeen it would get out. t she is
Maybe they are for stinky Aimless 😂😂 no bloody danger she is a 12 or long 😭

Noseybrute

May 17, 2024
Scotland

5ft 9 here and long either fit me or are slightly long on me depending on the shop 😂 33" leg for me. She's a t!

May 24, 2024
The World

LONG!!!! Well she is a clown so maybe stilts is her next act